CaddyDaddy Claw Max Glove Review

Our gloves should last 25+ rounds min without any wear on the palm silicone.
@V14_Heels Please PM your name, full address and size and we'll send a new one on Monday.

BTW we've always offered a 20% discount on all Claw gloves to THPers with discount code THP + free US shipping.
I know the Weather Spann gloves are a great deal and we're not trying to compete at those price points:).

Thanks
Thanks for being a THP Sponsor. First time trying your gloves out. Can’t wait for it to arrive!

I have the claw pro. I have used it for every single swing I've made since the beginning of winter which is thousands of balls. I'd probably estimate over 4000 shots.

This is what it looks like. Only minimal wear on the palm

PXL_20240315_121903961.jpg

Fantastic customer service. I ordered the Claw and realized I should have ordered the Claw Pro. @Rod Dunlap said no big deal, swapped them, and dropped it in the mail. You now have a customer for life!

Last edited:
Mine is pushing one year and through an Arizona summer and still like new.

IMG_8270.jpeg

This is amazing. So much grip. I’ve never seen a glove like this before. Can’t wait to hit some balls

I've tried the standard Claw glove and the Claw Pro. I figured I would give the Max a try.

I got to use the Claw Pro for the first time in the rain and it was very good. I was a bit worried it would not be a good rain glove, however in pretty moderate rain, it did a great job and i got very good grip (i have tour velvet grips on my clubs)

If this glove can perform in all weather (so far so good) i honestly may never buy gloves again LOL. I have 5 of these , And i am still using the first one , which shows almost no wear as of yet

5 may last me until the cyborgs take over.

Alright, I think I'm going to give this a shot. I've been using FJ's and Kirkland gloves the past couple years and honestly am not very happy with their performance. Time to try something new. Hope to report back with good news in the coming weeks!

Alright, I think I'm going to give this a shot. I've been using FJ's and Kirkland gloves the past couple years and honestly am not very happy with their performance. Time to try something new. Hope to report back with good news in the coming weeks!

You won’t regret it

Played Saturday afternoon and the heat and humidity of south Louisiana is starting to kick in for the summer.

My playing partner uses Kirkland gloves, and was rotating thru 4 pairs all afternoon. Meanwhile, my Claw Pro always stayed dry and ready for action.

Love The Claw!

Super impressed with their bag, so I may try one of these gloves.

I bought the Claw Pro and love it! Have only used it for 4 rounds (3 were in the rain) and the glove provided great grip. My playing partner went through 3 gloves during the round due to the wet conditions. He ended up ordering a Claw Pro after our round.

@Rod Dunlap
Hi Rod,

Have you changed the design of the Claw Max? Packaging and material?

I received the one on the left recently (2 of them) and the packaging is obviously very different. But more noticeably so is the glove material? The left hand package glove has rough /fluffy leather which is picking up tons of dirt. Even after a wash it's not that clean. The right hand one (older in terms of purchase) has smooth leather and stays cleaner too. First time I have seen it like this in the different models I have.
Claw Glove.jpg

@Rod Dunlap
Hi Rod,

Have you changed the design of the Claw Max? Packaging and material?

I received the one on the left recently (2 of them) and the packaging is obviously very different. But more noticeably so is the glove material? The left hand package glove has rough /fluffy leather which is picking up tons of dirt. Even after a wash it's not that clean. The right hand one (older in terms of purchase) has smooth leather and stays cleaner too. First time I have seen it like this in the different models I have.
Yes, we sure did. The latest model is in black as we discontinued the previous Max as we weren't happy with the discoloration of the fabric.
The Max in yellow packaging should not have been sold.

Where did you buy them?

Yes, we sure did. The latest model is in black as we discontinued the previous Max as we weren't happy with the discoloration of the fabric.

Where did you buy them?
Online Canada. Just received them a few of weeks ago, played one on a golf weekend the other day, 2nd one I just started testing for Stack training seeing if it lasts longer than other gloves. Guess I got old stock then?
EDIT: I just went back to the store (of what I believe was one of your official stores here) and it's "closed"

Just got this in the mail. Fits snug out of the package. Can’t wait to try it.

IMG_2671.jpegIMG_2672.jpegIMG_2673.jpegIMG_2674.jpeg

I have used the same Claw glove for over a year. I hit between 60-100 almost daily in between play. It doesn't wear out. It's not stiff, It's amazing. My previous one lasted about the same length. It's like your old favorite baseball glove. Freaking awesome.

Where did you buy them?
Rod- I have two of your Claw Max gloves that I purchased last year- great glove will will be ordering more. The leather on the top of the thumb and finger tips gets all pilled up and does not clean well. Is this what you are referring to ? Has this issue been resolved ?

Regards

Rod- I have two of your Claw Max gloves that I purchased last year- great glove will will be ordering more. The leather on the top of the thumb and finger tips gets all pilled up and does not clean well. Is this what you are referring to ? Has this issue been resolved ?

Regards
If your packet was like the one on the left (yellow) it's the older model and has rough leather, if it is the black package, that version is the new one and has nice smooth leather that cleans. I somehow ended up with the old version on a new order. Rod has fixed that for me.

Regards
Haven't heard of that being an issue. The newer Max (black packaging) has synthetic leather on the top hand and should fit fairly tight and look smooth on top of the hand. Please send a pic along. You might have the older style with fabric that looks more like suede.

Haven't heard of that being an issue. The newer Max (black packaging) has synthetic leather on the top hand and should fit fairly tight and look smooth on top of the hand. Please send a pic along. You might have the older style with fabric that looks more like suede.
Rod- It's not a problem but thought I would ask - This is after it's first washing. It was much worse but I trimmed the big nuggies with a pair of very sharp scissors. Top of fingers look the same.

thumbnail.jpg

Rod- It's not a problem but thought I would ask - This is after it's first washing. It was much worse but I trimmed the big nuggies with a pair of very sharp scissors. Top of fingers look the same.

View attachment 9265775
That's the old style. Didn't like the fabric wear and discoloration. New model wears much better.
Reminder code THP will get you 15% off everything at our website. Thanks

Back