California Trip - Take 3

Man, JB has a great jobs on days like this.

I love my job every day, but travel day on the red eye, would not be my first choice. :D

Man, JB has a great jobs on days like this.
Make no bones about it...it looks like fun sure, and there are some really cool perks at times....but these guys work pretty damn hard to keep us all in the loop. One week at the PGA show is enough to cure the weak at heart I'm sure.

I love my job every day, but travel day on the red eye, would not be my first choice. :D

Well, I wasn't referring to the travel and the paperwork part of the job. lol

California Trip - Take 3

Well, I wasn't referring to the travel and the paperwork part of the job. lol

Yeah but for every hour he gets to spend talking to the greats like TO and Semi-Greats like Harry (I kid I kid) there is probably 5 hours spent on mundane stuff.

Although he does get to browse the Best Damn Golf Site in the world, so it does have that going for it.

Last edited:
At airport now and ready to board in a couple of hours. I want to thank MikeDean441 for coming out this way with me. A lot of this trip was about 2015 and he was a big asset to have with me. While it will be a bit before we unveil the fruits of this labor, it will be worth the weight.

Excited to see what is in store for 2015.

Safe travels you two!

Big things in store for 2015, as usual THP continues to never get complacent

Looking forward to what 2015 will bring to THP. Thanks for all the work this week gentlemen.

At airport now and ready to board in a couple of hours. I want to thank MikeDean441 for coming out this way with me. A lot of this trip was about 2015 and he was a big asset to have with me. While it will be a bit before we unveil the fruits of this labor, it will be worth the weight.
Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us next year

Spent a lot of time with Matrix and Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO today. Some great content going up in the near future and some other things a little further down the road we can't discuss yet.

Just saw this.... Freaking awesome

Looking forward to next year already! This December I will have been on this site for a year and I now have a better understanding of what's going on here. This past year I was kind of overwhelmed with all the events available, product testing, and contest, I wasn't expecting anything like this when I found THP. I was just looking for some reviews on golf equipment!

Thanks again for another episode of amazing coverage from the various OEM's you visited. I can only imagine the hours of work that are involved in prepping for each day. It may look fun and enjoyable to is following along, but remember the time JB and Mike put in, not to mention being away from loved ones! Thanks guys for your work out there this week.

Thank you both for the coverage you were able to generate and share already. I know these weeks provide a tough travel schedule and long days, but we appreciate all the work you all did this week both for now and for whatever 2015 brings.

Cannot wait to see what comes out of this trip. Our "summer" seems to be fading already, so really looking forward to next year. Thanks for sharing some of the things you guys saw in the live update threads.

Mike and Josh, Thanks again for the great coverage this week.

So cool to already have 2015 stuff lined up, can't wait to hear more, only a few months!!!

Great coverage for the week. Looking forward to more on 2015. Thanks for all the hard work JB and Mike Dean.

Settling back into the routine after a rather long week. I can say this, in all my trips to CA, and to golf companies, this was by far the most educational. Between design, marketing and industry talk, it was very much a learning experience for both MikeDean and I. It is hard to relate that to forum posts, and correct and incorrect information, but both of us will do our best to make sure that each of you always has correct information on golf equipment.

Settling back into the routine after a rather long week. I can say this, in all my trips to CA, and to golf companies, this was by far the most educational. Between design, marketing and industry talk, it was very much a learning experience for both MikeDean and I. It is hard to relate that to forum posts, and correct and incorrect information, but both of us will do our best to make sure that each of you always has correct information on golf equipment.

Can't wait to see/hear about the additional information you two collected.

It was really something special. I thought it would be pretty tough to top my first trip out, but it didnt take long for that to happen. All of the companies were big supporters of us being out there and went above and beyond to answer all of our questions, show us products and provide some great content for us to be able to post up here over the next few months.

Clearing up "mis-nomers" out there on the interwebs is pretty fun

Back