Callaway Apex Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New irons coming from Callaway Golf and THPers were some of the first to ever get to try them out at Ultimate Club Testing a few weeks ago. Each person in attendance got a set of irons and they are shipping soon, but this gives a preview of the clubs coming out from Callaway Golf.

i-8VpTxtw-L.jpg

i-fZCBbKC-L.jpg

i-m2QNfkQ-L.jpg

Those look sweet and I cant wait to here the reviews!

I like the Apex name and cant wait to hear what our own testers have to say about it!!

OMG, Finally!

Oh man I can't wait to hear more about these #grandaddy

Looks like there is some interesting technology behind them, but I can't say that I am a fan of the looks.

New stuff from Callaway? Right on!

The overall shape is very nice but to me it looks a little unfinished with the black plastic or rubber. It probably looks much better in person. Is this a players cavity or a GI iron?

The overall shape is very nice but to me it looks a little unfinished with the black plastic or rubber. It probably looks much better in person. Is this a players cavity or a GI iron?

It's somewhere in between, similar to the xhp in size.

Holy crap those are nice.

The insert material reminds me of the stuff thats in my Razr X Tours.

BUj_OPeCMAEYvzC.jpg

I had to remove the other thread. So for now, please keep conversation to the Apex irons. Thanks guys.

I really like the look of these irons and can't wait to hear more.

Those are the nicest "game improvement" irons I've ever seen

LOVE the classic look

Yay! Soon...

Are these meant to be in the new "forged distance" category I have been hearing about?

You dont normally see an iron like this. Distance and forgiveness in a body that is forged. This iron is one of the most technically advanced the company has ever produced and they are really high on them. I can say in my early trials, I really like what I saw.

I like the look of these, will be interested in hearing more about them.

Also love that THPers were the first to get a set and THP is the first to reveal them with permission.

They absolutely nailed the styling and minimalist look on this. Just gorgeous!

You dont normally see an iron like this. Distance and forgiveness in a body that is forged. This iron is one of the most technically advanced the company has ever produced and they are really high on them. I can say in my early trials, I really like what I saw.

You aren't the only one..after not ever hitting a forged blade that well and coming to these. It was fantastic. No distance loss

Wow, just saw a pic on Facebook and immediately came here to find out more! Those are gorgeous! Nice and clean looking, can't wait to hear more about the tech in them and what everyone thought of them.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

This excites me. They definitely have a super sharp look, looking forward to hitting these!

I know there were 16 THPers at the event, hopefully some of them will be able to come in and share some thoughts on early trials and give some of the info that Matt Haneline shared with them.

I know there were 16 THPers at the event, hopefully some of them will be able to come in and share some thoughts on early trials and give some of the info that Matt Haneline shared with them.

I'll be giving input tonight, I'm on my phone now.

I will say this, I've never been this excited to receive golf clubs.

They look awesome. Can't wait to read the feedback

Back