Callaway Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Sweet, I have some great ideas for this one! Good luck everyone!

This is awesome, got to get the thinking cap on, I whiffed on the last one. I am one of those who really have a hard time coming up with ideas. Looking forward to seeing your entries guys and ladies.

Oh quit being senile you ole bast*ard and get ya arse in gear :D :thumb:

More vines! Get to it folks! Cant wait to see the entries.

I am so pumped to be sponsored by Callaway I wish I could be selected twice. Will put something together tonight. BRING IT!

Oh man, thank god the weekend is here so hopefully I'll have time to pull off my idea...

Just finished a little photo editing. Need to finalize and get recorded tonight. Git r done!

Good luck everybody!

edit: Thanks to Smithfaced for the heads up that I screwed up Greg's twitter handle, retweeted with the correct 1.

Last edited:
Good luck everybody!

Hilarious!

This is awesome! I'm downloading vine right now... great entries so far!

I've got so many thoughts of ideas running through my head, hopefully I can take some of them and conceptualize today, that'll leave me the whole weekend to film!

I've got so many thoughts of ideas running through my head, hopefully I can take some of them and conceptualize today, that'll leave me the whole weekend to film!

I've got nothing.

Well here goes, my awkward voice, and gorgeous face pasted on the internet!

I had intended on walking into a glass door, but I figured that would be played out, and my first 8 takes walking into a door proved to be painful and out of frame :(

And my post has stopped the internet.

Nate not have ideas? Thats un-possible.

Good luck to everyone. Love the use of Vine this year. Been awesome seeing everyone's ideas.

Greg shall never live down walking into a glass door.

I see doors and fishing being a popular theme here.

Greg shall never live down walking into a glass door.

I see doors and fishing being a popular theme here.

Unlike other contests with lots of late entries, I think there will be a race to get entries in on this one. I suspect a lot of people will have the same idea.

Unlike other contests with lots of late entries, I think there will be a race to get entries in on this one. I suspect a lot of people will have the same idea.

That's why it's going to be key to think outside the box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to let my Callaway homerism come out :sly:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Time to let my Callaway homerism come out :sly:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Let it shine, let it shine!

No brilliant ideas yet for me. Not surprising though!

Love me some odyssey !! Ill be making a vine for this !

Back