Callaway - Marketing Uncensored

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
TR is back this week with another jam packed show featuring Harry Arnett from Callaway Golf. A couple of months ago, Harry was kind enough to come on and discuss golf marketing and what Callaway’s plans were in the upcoming year. Well he is back and he is as uncensored as ever talking about the “new” Callaway Golf and what is going on with in the company.

This Episode Features:
Lots of long hitters on staff, did you go to them or did they come to you?
X-Hot vs RAZR Fit Xtreme – What is the difference?
How do you reach the average golfer?
Harry describes who @HashtagChad would be if he was a professional wrestler?
And much much more.

Find it all right here.

http://bit.ly/SRZjsi

Will put this on in 2 minutes when I head home. perfect timing.

Just turned it on. Can't wait.

Grr, I hate not having audio on work computers.

Edit:
But Taptalk on 4G with unlimited data :good:

Last edited:
Giving it a listen now.

have to listen to this one right away!

I love the way he describes the differences in the drivers. Now I want to give the X-Hot a whack or three.

Nice, I'll turn this one on now!

Oh wow....Oh man....Oh Oh Oh.......

EPIC!!!

Callaway + Dallas Invite = Greatness!

My note pad is full. I'm late for dinner so I'm out but can't wait to see this thread blow up! Don't want to spoil it for those that haven't listened yet.

WOW!

Three drivers?

Xtreme, Xhot and Xhot tour

Three drivers?

im was thinking the same thing. i love how open Harry is and the way he just thinks about marketing and how the consumer thinks..... he just gets it.

I have to get an Xtreme with a good shaft in my hands as well as the Pro. If what I hit on Saturday is their bottom driver, then I'm pumped about the other two

Team Callaway... BOOM!

Really amazing listen thus far (just over half way through). Really makes me want to jump on the Callaway bandwagon this season.

I was pretty impressed with the Xtreme in the low spin category. At least what I saw from the short time I had with it.

Did he just drop Hot Dog stand in this interview. Harry is awesome

The Callaway "Creme de la Creme"....has a ring to it, lol.

What a well-done, HUGELY packed interview this was, and there is another to come! I'll have to give it another listen because it is so dense with awesome information and thoughts from Harry.

Chad keeping it simple with the comparisons between the Xtreme and the XHot...one is a lighter, simpler, "ball go far" type of driver, the other is for the tinkerer. Interesting. Three drivers being Xtreme, Xhot, Xhot Tour.

The "Pyramid/Sphere of Influence" talk is intriguing, and I'll have to give it another listen...the evolution of social interaction and media in marketing...

"Team Callaway"...WOW I'm jealous of you Texas outing goers....

Did he just drop Hot Dog stand in this interview. Harry is awesome

I love how engaging Harry is to listen to. You listen to a lot fo guys talk product and they get almost too technical, it's the same thing over and over. Harry is not one of those guys clearly. Very enthusiastic about what he does and knows how to talk about it in a way that everyone can listen and understand.

I found it adorable that Harry called Chad "cute".

ok.. time to pull up the socks and get the game in order for March.. #epic

Oh my...you guys at the outing...oh my. Qualification at Callaway to be on the team at the outing...too cool. Something is still hanging out there....

WHO IS IT?

Back