Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
While there has been speculation brewing for some time now, today is the day when we can say that the Paradym name is indeed returning for Callaway in 2024 with the new Paradym Ai Smoke lineup of clubs. However, this is where I will caution you to be thinking this is in any way some sort of rehash from the brand.

Sure, with Paradym being the number one driver and fairway wood lineup in golf, both in global sales and wins for 2023, it would have made a lot of sense to just massage things and roll with it. After all, Paradym did live up to its name in shifting the paradigm of what club design could be.

Continue reading...

• Staff
  • Staff
What about me brother?!?!?
episode 17 diamonds GIF

Holy balls, no jailbreak micro deflection what now?!?!

IMG_1368.jpeg
IMG_1367.jpeg

I’m just going to throw this first thought out there: this driver ain’t ugly. In hand it’s beautiful, in fact.

I had the OG Paradym. Loved the look. Didn’t care for how quickly it got beat up. The Smoke looks fantastic and is very durable.

Who wants sound?!?!? On the Ai Smoke Max? I walked away from ECPC with the Max 9* turned down to 8* with the Ventus TR black. Here is my tee shot on #3 on
View attachment IMG_1124.movClive.

What they’ve done with this line is so damn interesting. The way they’ve formulated the faces for different types of Swing IDs is downright cool.

Also the design of the CF gives me a throwback feel to the Razr Hawk which I really dig.

The just from Rogue ST to Paradym felt like way more than 1 year gap.

The jump from Paradym to the AI Smoke?!
I’m literally stunned with performance
As someone likely to go from St Max LS to one of these, I’m so damn excited.

I think the look of the bottom throws people a bit but having hit them it all goes away when the ball is flying off the face. It's a fun release and the Grandaddy guys are going to crush these this whole year!

Last edited:
Return of the Max D. Nice.

Also love that they’re including the Star/Fast head in the main release.

Dang those look good. Very cool to see the different models and love the looks of that face. The micro delections really sounds interesting. That's impressive tech, very intriguing and cool to see. Definitely all ears to the Grandaddy team's thoughts.

As someone likely to go from St Max LS to one of these, I’m so damn excited.
Interestingly, the Rogue ST Max LS was the only rogue driver that really stood up to paradigm based on my fittings. But this year? Feel free to switch to the smoke after Ballyhack….

No jail break. Well that’s something. Curious about micro. Max or triple diamond will need to be tried

Interestingly, the Rogue ST Max LS was the only rogue driver that really stood up to paradigm based on my fittings. But this year? Feel free to switch to the smoke after Ballyhack….
I crave better.

I will be curious to see what kind of launch and spin numbers the smoke 3d has compared to the rogue st 3d.

Nice writeup. I am more excited for this release than I expected.

Back