Callaway Promotion

I am actually considering selling several items.

Sell! Sell! Sell!

the Edge and camera are calling your name!

I bought a diablo edge from Dick's, are they participating in this? The guy never mentioned anything about it.

as far as the camera should be any authrized dealer, the trade in program I believe was golfsmith?

I bought a diablo edge from Dick's, are they participating in this? The guy never mentioned anything about it.

Id think so because I know Golf Galaxy is doing it and they are owned by Dick's. Just sounds wrong lol

Take your receipt back and tell them to give you your damn rebate claim slip. And a heads up, you're supposed to keep the bar code and stick it on the receipt. I didn't do it for my daughter's club, but I called Callawy and they said to write the serial on it, but still, easier done the right way. I'm selling my second camera to lower the price on the driver because we got one with my Daughter's club. She loves the camera. It works under water! LOL.

Sunday Hacker is a Callaway shill! LOL. They should give you a driver.

yes they should Kevin! but just a Diablo Edge shill so far! call them up and put a good word in for me please! :act-up:

Take your receipt back and tell them to give you your damn rebate claim slip. And a heads up, you're supposed to keep the bar code and stick it on the receipt. I didn't do it for my daughter's club, but I called Callawy and they said to write the serial on it, but still, easier done the right way. I'm selling my second camera to lower the price on the driver because we got one with my Daughter's club. She loves the camera. It works under water! LOL.

Why does that get my attention?

Back