Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

yes it is.

That is awesome! I love the sound of the Razr Hawk, it sounds like a baseball bat crushing one over the fence. I think I am going to love this driver.

I'm really excited about this shaft pairing too....

Hmm, I'm not really sold on the looks of this driver. Mostly due to the shape of the head from address, it reminds me a little bit of the Superfast which was a little non-traditional. Other than that I do like the looks, so I guess it is not so much the looks but the shape of the driver that I am not a fan of. However, I am excited to see that from address there is no line on the top of the head that is parallel to the face. I did not like that about the last years RAZR driver. I like the top of my driver to be nice and plain, I don't like a lot of lines and graphics on the top of the head.

I love everything about the looks of this one. Looking forward to some thoughts on it's performance. The pictures are excellent as always.

I love everything about the looks of this one. Looking forward to some thoughts on it's performance. The pictures are excellent as always.

I think GG has been doing a really great job at this part! Way to go GG!

Nice pictures once again. Im intrigued to see how Callaway tackles the adjustable driver market which it has ignored up to this point. Not sure about the looks just yet.

After checking out the photos of the RAZR Black I definitely like the looks of this driver better, especially from address because of the red graphics of the RAZR Black driver.

I'm liking the looks of this. The crown reminds me of the Hawk and I like the idea of adjustability. I'm not a fan of the RIP, but would love to try this with some different shafts.

The adjustability is a bit extreme for me. I mean, 2.5* open or closed are your only other options besides neutral? Nothing in between? I don't think I'd ever take it off neutral.

The adjustability is a bit extreme for me. I mean, 2.5* open or closed are your only other options besides neutral? Nothing in between? I don't think I'd ever take it off neutral.

I tend to agree. Not sure why you'd want to go 2.5* either way and nothing in between. Strange choice, imo.

Does seem a bit extreme, do we know if there are no settings in between?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does seem a bit extreme, do we know if there are no settings in between?

I don't know. I don't think so, according to an earlier post from JB.

I don't know. I don't think so, according to an earlier post from JB.

You have open which is 2.5* open
Standard which is neutral
Closed which is 1.5* closed
Interesting.

The adjustability is really twofold.

You have open which is 2.5* open
Standard which is neutral
Closed which is 1.5* closed

Then you have two weights one on the toe side and one on the heel side.
By changing those weights, you can manipulate the ball flight.

I tend to agree. Not sure why you'd want to go 2.5* either way and nothing in between. Strange choice, imo.

Its actually only 1.5* closed.

the first thing I notice is the looks. Callaway is pretty easy to pick out because they typically look the same. This driver looks completely different than the normal Callaway. Therefor, I am intrigued.

Love the symmetry at address. Hot looking club.

Just looking at their hosel I would've thought there would be more options with adjusting it.

Here are a couple of videos of ddec and Chunkylover77 hitting the RAZR Fit at the range this weekend and discussing the clubs.

That sound was marvelous, I liked it better than the Callaway black. I saw this in my golf catalog over the weekend and I'm glad you have it on tape. Really want to hit this driver

I love the videos, thanks guys! I am intrigued by the adjustability of this one but I still imagine I'd be set to neutral and leave it myself. I love that Callaway sound, they really have made some great drivers this year and last with the forged composite material, I'm a huge fan.

We both had this in play on day 1. I think it was the driver we were most interested in seeing.

Looks - I really liked the looks a lot. The adjustable hosel was not an eyesore like with other companies. The head seemed to be slightly compact and deeper than the Razr Hawk was. I also liked the sole design.

Feel/Sound - Sounded great so that helps sway the feel. Very solid in my book. The shaft offering isn't great for me(to be fair I said that about the RH too). I preferred the shaft in the Razr X Black driver to this one. Not sure how much weight the hosel adds to it, but I thought it was noticeable. Does set up to the ball nicely. No alignment aid on the crown made it slightly more difficult to align than their other offering.

Performance - Good distance though not the longest driver I hit. Mid ball flight that should give you plenty of roll out if you are playing outside of FL. Was some forgiveness there, bad shots didn't seem to kill you. I'd be interested to see some spin numbers from this one.

I also thought that the wrench for this was huge.

Thanks for the videos

I like the sound but not really a fan of the face, I like it simple, other than that it sounds like a winner from initial thoughts.
Can't wait to hear more

nice videos fellas!

Really like the looks of the new Fit. I always find that Callaway drivers have a simplistic look that still manages to look stylish, and this one seems to continue the pattern. Looks really sharp.

Nice video's and initial thoughts guy's, like the traditional look from the top and it sounds great.

Back