Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver - THP Preview & Review Thread

I'm infatuated with my 10.5 and 11.5 Fit's, an improvement on those? THAT intrigues me. Especially with the same adapters and weight kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been a big fan of Cally drivers, they just never pleased my eye at address, but this one has me intrigued! Tons of technology packed into this thing! JB will you be testing with both shaft options?

I believe I saw JB post that he had both shaft options to test.

I'm infatuated with my 10.5 and 11.5 Fit's, an improvement on those? THAT intrigues me. Especially with the same adapters and weight kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11.5* of goodness! I have enjoyed the Razr Fit every time I have had it in my hands and took swings with it. To say that these are intriguing to me would be an understatement.

You were here when they arrived and never really went after the box.
You are only a few hours away.
Or maybe you could game it in the Invitational in Myrtle. As one last time playing Callaway kind of thing Captain Chunky.

I didn't want to seem overly eager. I was flirting from afar. Maybe that is why I never had a girlfriend in high school. I don't know how to flirt. I'm thinking a trip to either Greenville or True Blue needs to happen.

These are the same tip adapters as the Fit, correct?

One of the reasons this is so intriguing to me is the fact that if I don't care for the included shaft, I can have my Kusala Blue in the new head in about 30 seconds. So grateful for the fact that they are keeping this adapter the same (or at least compatible) year over year.

One of the reasons this is so intriguing to me is the fact that if I don't care for the included shaft, I can have my Kusala Blue in the new head in about 30 seconds. So grateful for the fact that they are keeping this adapter the same (or at least compatible) year over year.

Agreed. Now if we could get them to sell just the head at a discount... :)

Man this thing looks good. Jake is only lucky fella come MC time

I have never even hit a Callaway driver. None of them have appealed to me. This one really does. I look forward to hitting this club.

I'm diggin the green. Can't wait for more info!

Yep, I like it. The speed face has my interest.

JB, does this one feel hotter than the prior model?

So in a different thread I stated something to the effect of "convince me why I need to spend another $400 on a driver this year"...

Well played Callaway. Well played.

I want one and will be heading to my local golf store as soon as these are released to give one a swing. Would be awesome if the OEM's sold just the heads for a discounted rate.

Here goes nothing...

Green. What a shocker...

Let it go. You do know you could get the TA in green last year correct?

Before you fire back with youthful exuberance, I'm not arguing with you or discounting your opinion like some may. I just don't see an issue, color is just color. The model T was black, that doesn't make every black car a copycat.

I like the sound of that!

This jumped out to me from the THP article, would be awesome to see the Morgan Cup Callaway staffers get this done:
"For golfers who are interested in personalization options, udesign by Callaway will be expanded for the RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver when it debuts in January. Both the crown and the sole of the clubhead are now separately customizable with eight different color options. For the first time, custom laser engraving will also be available on the sole of the driver."

wow, what a great looking driver!!

I love the RAZR fit and most likely will check this out upon release. Good to hear the adapter is compatible. I wonder how much for the driver head? If they'll sell it seperately?

Im curious what numbers they need to achieve to use the phrase "the longest driver". I hope the "war" for golf market share supremacy doesnt become like the Dodge/Ford/Chevy claims and ads.

I want.

This is really intriguing. So the 8.5, 9.5, and 10.5 are 440cc, what other lofts does it come in that are 460cc?

I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts tomorrow JB. This is a great looking driver.

That driver is one sexy beast!!! Can't wait to hear you thoughts on this JB, I think this driver could really be HUGE!

After their new irons that were so beautiful i was really expecting something great. But to be honest... I think it looks really terrible with the colours, not to be a debby downer. But I'm just not a huge fan. Still would love to hit it, as Callaway makes a great product!

I was hoping they would move to the matte finish on the crown, love that finish in the Anser and some other drivers. Either way, Callaway nailed it regarding the hype of this thing, just hope the club can keep pace.

Back