Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver + Tour Version Review Thread

okay, did it work great from the beginning for you?

Took a week or so before I was comfortable with it. It was an inch longer than my previous driver and had a completely different look. I never noticed any kind of ball flight issue with it though.

Took a week or so before I was comfortable with it. It was an inch longer than my previous driver and had a completely different look. I never noticed any kind of ball flight issue with it though.

okay, im probably not comfortable with it yet. Right now i play a 10.5 old cobra, with a very used regular shaft... and im hitting it around 300. So its very new for me to have a stiff shaft

how high do you guys tee it up with the razr hawk?

Last edited:
for the heck of it a few months ago I got a nice cheap used 9.5 razr hawk on ebay in the non tour version. It has a Aldila voodoo regular shaft. Previously I had hit a stiff voodo callaway, it felt very strong and since I am 67 felt it might get to be a bit much toward end of a round. I figured the voodo in regular would be stronger than it is, actually it has pretty much flex. But that is okay just had to make minor change when swinging this one. This is a very good driver, IT IS SOLID, SOUNDS GOOD and even though I hit it very high the carry is still great. Since the face height is on the shallow side I found that for me it should be teed so that only about 1/4 of the ball is above the top of the head. I know all drivers are different but if someone prefers say 10.5 lofted drivers get this one in a 9.5

Back