Callaway RAZR X Black Driver

We have one of these in our pro shop - and a RF. I'm not sure if they are for demo though.

We have one of these in our pro shop - and a RF. I'm not sure if they are for demo though.

I would guess that with stock offerings you'd like the ball flight of the RF better. Hopefully you can put some swings on them if they allow you to demo

I would guess that with stock offerings you'd like the ball flight of the RF better. Hopefully you can put some swings on them if they allow you to demo

It'd be an interesting Demo Hawk.

It'd be an interesting Demo Hawk.

sure would. Can't wait to hear people's thoughts at Demo Day. It's always fun to hear the buzz about certain products. I bet one of these 2 drivers will be talked about a lot.

sure would. Can't wait to hear people's thoughts at Demo Day. It's always fun to hear the buzz about certain products. I bet one of these 2 drivers will be talked about a lot.

Agreed Deano. I think the key is to make sure each of these drivers is in the right hands. Reminds me a lot of the Cleveland Black in a sense. You get too much of a swinger on this and the stock offering could be a bad fit.

I'm going to try to hit this one tomorrow. I went from ponder mode to 'gotta have a driver mode'....I dented my Supertri today. :banghead:

The only thing that I didn't love about the Edge and Octane was that they seemed so shallow. I hit them sort of ok, but it was hard to adjust to teeing the ball so low.

The only thing that I didn't love about the Edge and Octane was that they seemed so shallow. I hit them sort of ok, but it was hard to adjust to teeing the ball so low.

I'm the opposite. I love to tee it lower. It's a reason I really liked the Razr Hawk

I'm the opposite. I love to tee it lower. It's a reason I really liked the Razr Hawk

It's part of the reason I loved that RHT so much. I could tee it higher. the Lower I tee'd the more I came down into it. I suck though.

Razr X Black Driver

Razr X Black Driver

Hey guys I am looking for a new driver and was wondering if anyone hit the Razr X Black recently? I read the review of it that was done back in March. I went today to Golf Galaxy and hit it compared to my current driver, Cleveland Classic, RBZ, and the I20. Off all the clubs the Razr X felt the best. I got similar numbers between all clubs but the ball felt better off the razr x. I normally hit the ball with a slight fade but according to the monitor I either hit the ball dead straight or with a draw. Thanks for any help. Here are a few of the numbers I got, sorry I did not wright them down.

Swing speed: 105-107
Cary distance: 243-246
Total distance: 256-262 ( the guy told me until I go on the launch monitor to get fitted that distance could be off by around 12yds).
Ball path: straight-pull draw.

I love the fit but I'd still love to try this driver, it looks like a beast.

Back