Callaway UPro MX GPS

That is a very cool video and the UPro looks great. Anyone considering a GPS should give this a hard look.

the nice part about this is it is $200. I think thats a hell of a deal. I hope THP gets one for review. I am truly considering getting one

Definitely intrigued my skycaddie is nice but battery life is horrible- 2 rounds in a day and it barely makes it.

Anyone know how the battery life of this bad boy is?

It sure looks sweet... Might be picking one up..

I've been in the market for a rangefinder/GPS. For $200 you can't beat that. I really like the touchscreen swiping feature.

Looks pretty cool. I don't like GPS's that much, but this one i may actually use.

Just got to watching the video, that video is amazing!!!!!! I just watched it. The pro mode offers the real overview it looks like. I don't think I'd have any problem paying for the pro since the unit itself seems like a great deal at $200. That GPS is slick!!!!!!! I love my Bushnell but this could take its spot real quick.

Definitely intrigued my skycaddie is nice but battery life is horrible- 2 rounds in a day and it barely makes it.

Anyone know how the battery life of this bad boy is?

I can't speak to the uPro MX, but my regular uPro has a similar battery life 2-3 rounds.

The uPro MX does look like a nice progression to the uPro line. The cost of the Pro Mode courses has been prohibitive enough for me to not buy them, but the unit has functioned very well for me, particularly after the major software upgrade they did a year or so ago.

Looks pretty cool. I don't like GPS's that much, but this one i may actually use.

What don't you like about a GPS? Do you prefer a rangefinder?

Man that thing looks SICK! Just watched the video and agree with Yoccos that $200 without subscription fees on top of that is a crazy good deal! My wish list is growing...

VERY impressive looking device! Hopefully a THP'er gets one in their hands one way or another and can share their feedback.

I am absolutely shocked to see this at the $200 mark. I would have really thought it would be double that.

I am absolutely shocked to see this at the $200 mark. I would have really thought it would be double that.

My thoughts exactly. Especially because I've been eying the Bushnell laser hybrid and that is of course double. But I do like the laser aspect of that. However, not having to pay for a subscription annually with the Callaway is another huge selling point for me.

$200 is an unbeatable price for a new gadget

I have the current uPro and love it, with one HUGE exception. The Scoring Plus stats for a round are only saved to the device, not the website. The MX says you can access them on the device or the website. That is awesome news. I will wait to be sure that functionality is available from day 1 though because during the original uPro launch they rolled out Scoring Plus a full year behind the promise date.

If that feature is live day one, I can seem me jumping on this. If you can export that data to excel, I'll be in 7th heaven.

im next day'ing one to Florida. I leave on the 15th - and they are shipping on the 12th - so it will be at my sisters condo in south beach waiting for me lol.

New toy for the outing. i love the touch screen - and i wanted something to replace my Skycaddie for awhile now.

im next day'ing one to Florida. I leave on the 15th - and they are shipping on the 12th - so it will be at my sisters condo in south beach waiting for me lol.

New toy for the outing. i love the touch screen - and i wanted something to replace my Skycaddie for awhile now.

thats awesome man!

the multi-touch feature could be a real selling point too
the nice part about this is it is $200. I think thats a hell of a deal. I hope THP gets one for review. I am truly considering getting one

thats awesome man!

If we get paired up at all you're more than welcome to try it a few holes. I love technology lol.

If we get paired up at all you're more than welcome to try it a few holes. I love technology lol.

Thanks buddy, I love it too!

I am going to have to check this out, I have been using Golflogix on my IPhone, but it's a pain to close it and open it for each shot! If I don't do it that way it kills the battery.

i just watched the video again. man- i REALLY like the looks of this.

Ive come to terms with the cons of the skycaddie. the fees suck.. the sync sucks... the joystick thing sucks, and breaks. i cant wait to try the new one at PGA National!

I sure wish they were in this price range last year at refund time.

Great video. Great information for the cost. I am in the market for a GPS and this one is on the list.

*will not be asking to buy CG13's Sky Caddie*
i just watched the video again. man- i REALLY like the looks of this.

Ive come to terms with the cons of the skycaddie. the fees suck.. the sync sucks... the joystick thing sucks, and breaks. i cant wait to try the new one at PGA National!

Back