Camilo possible rules violation... Phoned in?

Does anyone else see the irony of a bunch of people sitting on their couches suggesting changes to the way that tournaments are run because they disapprove of someone sitting on their couch and changing the way that a tournament was run?

LOL.....good point. Chair for me though too........

Does anyone else see the irony of a bunch of people sitting on their couches suggesting changes to the way that tournaments are run because they disapprove of someone sitting on their couch and changing the way that a tournament was run?

Couch for me. That's why I'm satisfied with the status quo.

Kevin

Ahhh. I was chatting with the other two about this very thing and they agree with most on here. One of them actually commented about your post interlooper a few pages ago.

Looks like you are in good company. Also, let them know that I am more than willing to stop by the golf channel from time to time for analysis/commentary.

Quick thought,

Whether a rules official was present or not, its not his job to notify Camilo is it? Hes there to answer questions but not to assess penalties so I thought

Wow, what a thread! All I can say at this point is I agree with Jake. I have a headache!

How much longer are we going to haggle back and forth about this? Everyone has said their gripes and some have chosen not to drop it. Really, I'm begging you, let's drop it. The thread talking about the winner is now lost somewhere on the back pages of THP yet this junk is still continually brought up by people that just seem like they want to argue for the sake of raising their blood pressure, pretty silly really. Did you guys think that was awesome that Jonathan Byrd has now won in his last 2 starts via a playoff? Pretty amazing, where to you think Byrd goes from here? Think he'll win again this year? How about a major in his future?

The reason I have fallen in love with THP is because there are so few threads like this one. If you live in a warm weather climate go outside and hit balls, if you are like me and believe the balls in your pocket are frozen to your leg then go sit by your fireplace and warm up! This thread kinda sucks.

Very well said Jason :clapp:. It's like the cold weather has everyone bored so they need something to keep their interest. It's not bad to debate, it's mostly all in the fun however sometimes it becomes a little like jock itch. Makes you irritable and you have to add some Gold Bond anti itch powder :thankyou:

Reactions: JB
well, i think it's time to recognize the facts: camilo committed a violation, he signed an incorrect scorecard, he was dq'd.

clearly some folks think the nature in which his indiscretion was brought to attention was wrong. well, the PGA didn't so it shouldn't really matter any more. i agree with P4B, this one may have run its course and i don't see it moving along in any way that will end up good.

These are the kinds of debates and discussions that happen in the winter months when a lot of golfers are house-ridden. Get out or move to Florida with us!

These are the kinds of debates and discussions that happen in the winter months when a lot of golfers are house-ridden. Get out or move to Florida with us!

you got a spare room?

Back