CB vs CL77 Handicap Cage Match

Won't those still come down past Chunky's kness?

I was gonna say that on Chunky those would end up looking like capri pants.

Great contest guys and a good way to keep you focused on dropping your handicaps. I met both guys at the last outing and like these young bucks so I am just going to pull for Chunky Cool to win :D I think the loser should have to get on stage at the outing and sing the Barney song dressed in a purple outfit :cool:

Don't know if you've yet decided on the bet (you hadn't when the thread began), but here are a few suggestions:

-Loser buys winner a putter
-Winner Chooses losers outfits for 2 days at next THP outing (Spring 2012)

NB: the 2nd can be any combination of anything as long as it adhere's to the course dress code.

Loser has to wear a kilt at the 2012 outing!

Yikes. We have the choice of toothpicks or translucent canadian legs. Nobody wins, imo.

How about if CL loses, he has to grow a curly head of hair and beard like Bubba Coolbreeze.

Some great ideas today. I am not picking sides in this one and my hope is that both of these guys get their hcps as low as possible.

Yikes. We have the choice of toothpicks or translucent canadian legs. Nobody wins, imo.

How about if CL loses, he has to grow a curly head of hair and beard like Bubba Coolbreeze.

That would a prize, man I miss my hair!

I just had a beard contest this year. God it was awful. My face felt like it had fireants living on it. But again I don't plan on losing so I don't really care. Putted tonight for a solid 90 minutes and by the end I was draining everything. CB you are going down quicker then a Team Paradouchian

I just had a beard contest this year. God it was awful. My face felt like it had fireants living on it. But again I don't plan on losing so I don't really care. Putted tonight for a solid 90 minutes and by the end I was draining everything. CB you are going down quicker then a Team Paradouchian

Well Team Paradouche does go down quickly, on that we can agree. I'm glad your putting is getting better, but I don't think thats enough to drop your HC enough to beat me.

Well Team Paradouche does go down quickly, on that we can agree. I'm glad your putting is getting better, but I don't think thats enough to drop your HC enough to beat me.

If I can get to 30 putts per round that will knock at least 6 strokes off my average. You sir will be toast. French toast since you are Canadian.

If I can get to 30 putts per round that will knock at least 6 strokes off my average. You sir will be toast. French toast since you are Canadian.

Well that would take me down by 4-5 strokes, but I will still destroy you. For interest sake, what is the slope and rating of your home course from the tees you play?

Well that would take me down by 4-5 strokes, but I will still destroy you. For interest sake, what is the slope and rating of your home course from the tees you play?

I don't really have a home course CB. I play whatever course I can get out for the cheapest on Golfnow. Last Friday I played The Preserve at Jordan Lake from the Blues which was 72.3/138. That is a tougher course then what I usually play though. I'm quite sure that you probably play tougher courses. Doesn't GHIN take that into consideration though? I still don't truly know how this voodoo handicap system works

I don't really have a home course CB. I play whatever course I can get out for the cheapest on Golfnow. Last Friday I played The Preserve at Jordan Lake from the Blues which was 72.3/138. That is a tougher course then what I usually play though. I'm quite sure that you probably play tougher courses. Doesn't GHIN take that into consideration though? I still don't truly know how this voodoo handicap system works

Gotcha, well I don't think anyone fully understands how the HC system works, but if you play on a harder course and you shoot a really good score, say a 79, it can drop your HC FAST!!!!!

Well I plan on doing that real soon. A number of times.

I think this is a great idea and good luck to both of you in getting your handicaps down.

As for the wager, the looser must wear a dress either on the course or at demo day, and must pose for pictures with whom ever asks for one. Also the looser must have a sign displayed on their cart or at there demo tee saying why they are dressed this way. Just an idea fella's

Lots of great ideas and banter in here today. I'm fine with any bet really as CL has little to no chance at this. He's been playing golf for a while and I say he's peaked! I've only been playing for 2 and half years and haven't hit my stride yet. Loser has to play the entire May outing in slightly too short jorts??

All of these are good ideas. I think a Loudmouth Skort for Demo Day would be awesome!!!
torreylines-sk.jpg
or
cottoncandy-sk.jpg

All of these are good ideas. I think a Loudmouth Skort for Demo Day would be awesome!!!
torreylines-sk.jpg
or
cottoncandy-sk.jpg

Well those would look cute on me, but on CL that would be a full dress.

I have a feeling the camera rule might get a little flexible at some brief moment of demo day on account of that bet..

CB, CL, is there a way you can both win so I don't have to see a dude in a skirt? haha!

I have a feeling the camera rule might get a little flexible at some brief moment of demo day on account of that bet..

CB, CL, is there a way you can both win so I don't have to see a dude in a skirt? haha!

I will do my best to win so you don't have to see it. CL has very delicate features, and could pull it off very well.

Mmmmmm, French toast! I like the skirt idea, and I think the loser should also have to use a picture of them in said skirt as their avatar for like 90 days or something.

Really want to get behind this competition as much as possible, but can't see supporting one over the other. All the negative consequences aside, I'll send my beloved Calamity Jane putter to the winner at my expense.

CL, I see you lurking on the forum. I shot a 2 over par 38 for 9 today before I had to go back to work due to an emergency service call. 16 putts too, you sir are in big big trouble, especially when I get my R11 irons with shafts fit for my game, they will put your silly Nike irons (here I'm kidding, I love those irons) to shame.

CL, I see you lurking on the forum. I shot a 2 over par 38 for 9 today before I had to go back to work due to an emergency service call. 16 putts too, you sir are in big big trouble, especially when I get my R11 irons with shafts fit for my game, they will put your silly Nike irons (here I'm kidding, I love those irons) to shame.

LOL I saw that too. After my abysmal 86 I am going to start working out in case the skirt thing takes off. Great round buddy!!

And for the record I am against a man dressing in woman clothes. It just bothers me but I will do whatever the bet is

Handicap as of tonight is 11.1

LOL I saw that too. After my abysmal 86 I am going to start working out in case the skirt thing takes off. Great round buddy!!

And for the record I am against a man dressing in woman clothes. It just bothers me but I will do whatever the bet is

Handicap as of tonight is 11.1

hehehe, we all have bad rounds, I'm sure 86 is in my wheelhouse next time out. I don't really like the dress idea, we can think of something else for the bet. As of right now I am a 10.8

Could you two decide on what the terms are of this? You guys are "skirting" around the issue. Man up already. Hehe.

Back