golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Not looking good so far though

1714055649190.png

good for him. doubt he makes it, but great experience. +4 after 9. not bad.

Yikes ... Two Doubles on the front. Not a great start

1714055733423.png

The Kid is 15 haha

Yeah but having the last name Woods carries a bit of weight. We all expect him to be like his father. You can see his determination, so he may be 15, but I guarantee he's not happy about his play right now.

Yeah but having the last name Woods carries a bit of weight. We all expect him to be like his father. You can see his determination, so he may be 15, but I guarantee he's not happy about his play right now.
The weight of expectations is a tough burden to carry especially that one

Charlie is good, but it seems in regards to his peers in the AJGA scene it is pretty middling. There are some crazy good players.. What was the kids name that just made a cut on the PGAT? MIles something? He is the same age..

Charlie is good, but it seems in regards to his peers in the AJGA scene it is pretty middling. There are some crazy good players.. What was the kids name that just made a cut on the PGAT? MIles something? He is the same age..
Yeah there are some freak athletes in the ajga

The weight of expectations is a tough burden to carry especially that one
I feel like Charlie puts more pressure on himself than would be received from anyone else. I think he is trying too hard to live up to being Tiger 2.0.

Agree he's still young, but he'll definitely have one eye on Miles Russell making waves at the same age as him.
Russell has serious game. Did very well in the recent Korn Ferry event.

15 can be a big deal here as some 15 years olds have grown a fair amount while others still have a lot of growing to do. This could be a huge factor when it comes to distance off the tee. I wonder how far he's hitting it at 15 and what that number will be in 3 or 5 years.

Miles Russell and he is playing again this week. After today he is 1 shot off the cut line at -3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie shot 81, finished 61st out of 74 players. The players that qualified shot 69 (medalist) and three 71's. At least he improved over his last attempt earlier this year when he shot 86 trying to qualify for a regular Tour event. Basically he's not even close & i think its known he's not gonna be close (him & his dad). Seems like a publicity stunt to me.
Shrugs GIF

At a 1992 US Open Sectional Qualifier I caddied for a pro who was paired with 16 year old Tiger, so I got to see the phenom play 36 holes. That day Tiger shot 77-75 and he carried his Ping Eye 2 model 1-iron about 260 yards off most of the par 4 and par 5 tee boxes.

Charlie shot 81, finished 61st out of 74 players. The players that qualified shot 69 (medalist) and three 71's. At least he improved over his last attempt earlier this year when he shot 86 trying to qualify for a regular Tour event. Basically he's not even close & i think its known he's not gonna be close (him & his dad). Seems like a publicity stunt to me.
Shrugs GIF
Not sure I agree with this. I think he wants to play.

Not sure I agree with this. I think he wants to play.
He definitely wants to play, and wants to do great things. He isnt going to these things for publicity. His last name is Woods, he doesnt need publicity.

He definitely wants to play, and wants to do great things. He isnt going to these things for publicity. His last name is Woods, he doesnt need publicity.
Totally agree. He both has every advantage imaginable and the highest hurdles to get over.

Totally agree. He both has every advantage imaginable and the highest hurdles to get over.
For sure. And, there is not a chance in the world he meets those expectations. He may be good, but he wont be Tiger Woods.

For sure. And, there is not a chance in the world he meets those expectations. He may be good, but he wont be Tiger Woods.
Never. Prodigies never have prodigy children. Jack junior. Bust. Arnold Palmers kids. Bust. Micheal Jordan, bust. The list is long. It’s almost impossible..

Never. Prodigies never have prodigy children. Jack junior. Bust. Arnold Palmers kids. Bust. Micheal Jordan, bust. The list is long. It’s almost impossible..
Just wait until my son discovers THP.

Back