check out what just came in the mail!

Nice! I've found myself rooting for DJ recently. He's saying the right things, seems to have a good attitude, is open to flying around the world to gain experience - I would like to see him win a big one soon.

tight!

thats pretty awesome!

Very cool. I agree you need to frame that!

That's pretty cool! Wonder how many requests he gets for these?

That's awesome man! Dustin is one my favorite golfers among the young guns, he seems like a nice guy, who I expect will make a fine champion someday.

That's awesome. Congrats!

looks way too neat to be a DJ signature.....Lacava must be doing that for him lol

That's cool, nothing like an unexpected little surprise!

thats amazing...visiting his site right after hitting post!

Got one for my wife a few months back. I'll get a picture of it up soon! Congrats... A real good kid there in DJ.... He's my newest favorite.

Sweet pic, Congrats IN

after seeing this thread I am guessing he is going to be receiving a few more requests for autographs from THP'ers. I know I will be submitting for one DJ is one of my favorites. Should have hit an iron on the par 5 at Royal St George though.

Very cool!

Pretty cool to see that pros do stuff like this.

so cool!

46b44380-ddf5-7c0c.jpg

Sorry for the quality. Or stealing you thunder OP.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Congrats Swampdog! I like yours, it is a different photo than mine. I don't know too many other golfers that just let you request an autograph online and they will send you one, especially one of Dustins calibur! That is why he is my favorite.

picture

picture

Nice picture.

Too bad that doesn't work with everybody you send a request to....

I got three in a row from him. 2 in blue sharpie and one in silver. My computer was freezing the day I put in request so wasnt sure that it was going through. Apparently it did and I received 2 in the mail one day and the other the next day. Very nice to see DJ doing this for his fans!!

Nice Picture

Back