Cheers to You, and 10,000 Posts

YukonLiving

Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Almost 3 years to the day since I joined up at THP, and I'm posting here to thank this amazing community for advice, fun, support, education, and so much more as I reach a significant milestone - 10,000 posts.

I cannot believe how fast the years and posts have come. It feels like just yesterday when I was lurking on this great website while reading club reviews!

I'd especially like to thank @GolferGal and @JB for creating this phenomenal golf paradise, and all the THP Staffers who also contribute their time and energy in completing equipment reviews, and all sorts of engaging content.

To all of those I've met, and everyone I am yet to meet - CHEERS!

Awesome.
It was great meeting you at the THP Experience too. That was so much fun.

Awesome.
It was great meeting you at the THP Experience too. That was so much fun.
Absolutely! Memories for a lifetime!

congrats on hitting 10,000

Congrats on the milestone.

Cheers! Congrats on the milestone

Congratulations on the 10k!

Congrats on the milestone! Glad you’re here!

Almost 3 years to the day since I joined up at THP, and I'm posting here to thank this amazing community for advice, fun, support, education, and so much more as I reach a significant milestone - 10,000 posts.

I cannot believe how fast the years and posts have come. It feels like just yesterday when I was lurking on this great website while reading club reviews!

I'd especially like to thank @GolferGal and @JB for creating this phenomenal golf paradise, and all the THP Staffers who also contribute their time and energy in completing equipment reviews, and all sorts of engaging content.

To all of those I've met, and everyone I am yet to meet - CHEERS!
Congratulations buddy!!

One of my fav posters! Well done!

Congrats on 10K, @YukonLiving! Always enjoy reading your posts!

Congrats on the 10K!

You. Da. Man. (y)

Huge accomplishment and contribution to the community!

Congrats @YukonLiving, and thanks to you as well for doing your part in making this a welcoming place. You certainly made a big impression on me when I first joined.

Congrats @YukonLiving, and thanks to you as well for doing your part in making this a welcoming place. You certainly made a big impression on me when I first joined.
Absolutely my pleasure! Happy to see it looks like you've still got it in the bag too!

Congrats, it is surreal when you think back at all the posts, events, and such.

Congratulations on the big milestone! 👏

That's some serious involvement for a mere 3 years!

Back