As a kid one of my favorite things was a hot dog cut length wise and then mashed potatoes and cheese put on top my great grandmother used to make them for us. Those and Chef Boyardee ravioli, used to love it as a kid not I can't stand it.

As a kid, Chef Boyardee Ravioli with Dorito's or Fried Bologna sandwiches with cheese and Miracle Whip. Favorite school lunch was Pork Fritters or Chili Mac.

I really want to find the Mexican pizza I grew up with. The one that was a hexagon.

I really want to find the Mexican pizza I grew up with. The one that was a hexagon.
Fiestada pizza? Like from the school cafeteria?

A few had mentioned grilled cheese with tomato soup, but the grade school I went to did it best...

They substituted the American cheese with provolone and added pepperoni!

Still one of my favorite things to make for a quick lunch.

[EDIT] If you're fortunate enough to have a Sheetz in your area, you can order one off their MTO Menu.

Fiestada pizza? Like from the school cafeteria?

Thats the one. Back in my day it was called Mexican Pizza day. Im sure it has changed over the years. Need to find it.

Thats the one. Back in my day it was called Mexican Pizza day. Im sure it has changed over the years. Need to find it.
This is JB?
7f7cbbda69231e06cc7172950e594367.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Call the local school and ask them when the next Mexican pizza day is. THP tv from the school cafeteria.

It was some good eating though, may not be so good now.

Fried Baloney Sandwiches. Couldn't eat them now but I loved them then!

I still enjoy them a couple times a year. Thick Cut all Beef Bologna.

Has to be Kraft Dinner for me. I didn't get it often, but easily my favourite childhood "meal". It's still great.

My mom also use to make something we called Tuna Bunstead, Basically tuna salad filled in a hot dog bun with a piece of cheese on top. Cooked in the oven until the bun was toasted. I have not had that in 35 years. I remember I use to sprinkle crushed up potato chips on them for a topping.

Back