Choose 1 - The Rest Die Forever

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You can choose any one of these nine restaurants.

All others go away forever

If you are going to say “they can all go” or fill in the blank other nonsense, we know. Save it.

IMG_1390.jpeg

Chik-Fil-A for me ... although I probably go to McD's the most

McDonald’s it’s just too consistent and easy especially when traveling. I can go in there and know it’s going to be exactly the same every time.

This one is hard.

I'd go BK for the range and breakfast option too.

McDonald's, nuggets with hot mustard and their sweet tea.

McDonald’s stays. Always there when you need them.

McDonald’s it’s just too consistent and easy especially when traveling. I can go in there and know it’s going to be exactly the same every time.
Odd 🤔 they never get my order right :LOL:. I gotta go Chick-Fil-A and those nuggets.

cfa

The Golden Arches.

I think I would go with Subway, but losing KFC would be tough as I do like that ahead of MaccyD and Burger King

Chick Fil A. Other than Subway or Starbucks, it’s the only one on the list that I have been to in years.

I would most likely keep McDonald's. I almost never go to Starbucks, Chipotle, or Subway, so no issue there. I like the rest but if pushed, McDonald's it is.

BK. Only one I visit often.

Honestly I’d say BK stays. Lots of choices and was to make meals your own now. Great breakfast menu and quick snacks.

Chik fil-a

McDonalds as they have the best options/variety. May not be healthy but are any of those?

Tough decision here. McD’s would be the obvious choice but I think I’d lean Taco Bell now that they have breakfast

Chipotle.

if the rest go away, i choose Subway, good sandwiches and also salads

Hmmm my first thought was how I'm burnt out on Chick fil A and go with @Canadans favorite Chipotle. But Chick has a nice breakfast, milk shakes and play area for my daughter lol.

I really want to go Chick-fil-A, but their menu is one dimensional and they’re closed on Sundays. So, I guess I would choose McDonald’s based on their options.

Back