Funny story. I was playing golf with Danny.p's son, Noah. He was like a foot off the green. I told him to chutt it. He refused. So chipped and barely hit the ball, duffing it. So I marked the ball and told him to try chutting it. He chutted it, hit the pin and stopped 3 inches away. So then i quoted dino. "Your worst chutt is better than your worst putt. Chutt4life". Then I laughed.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Haha that is pretty funny Bullfrog. I think I need to be on the #teamnochutt for right now. A 2ball just gets mauled by the rough. My S1 would probably be perfect for it though

"I'm chutting and I know it"......

I chutted on the 1st hole today for a birdie!!! #teamchutt

Funny story. I was playing golf with Danny.p's son, Noah. He was like a foot off the green. I told him to chutt it. He refused. So chipped and barely hit the ball, duffing it. So I marked the ball and told him to try chutting it. He chutted it, hit the pin and stopped 3 inches away. So then i quoted dino. "Your worst chutt is better than your worst putt. Chutt4life". Then I laughed.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Great to hear some good chutting stories!

Was filming a HOTD today and was faced with a chance to chutt. #teamchutt

[video=youtube;BlXLO7mzf-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlXLO7mzf-4[/video]

Like the first video, I've used my putter but it was in rough not that thick. Like TBT said, rough in the summers here gets a bit thin so it's doable.

Count me in the camp of whatever works. This thread is very funny. Some great posts!

i can't believe people would chutt from bunkers especially hard dirt bunkers poor poor putters.

i can't believe people would chutt from bunkers especially hard dirt bunkers poor poor putters.

I know that is hard for you to watch....

My putter was $40, so scratches will just give it some character (and it is named the ug-le after all). I can understand not wanting to chutt out of sand/dirt with a $250+ putter though, lol.

Bullfrog, sounds like we might have a convert

Redlyne, seeing a chutt on video brings a tear to me eye, u got jobbed out of a chutt and 1 putt, keep up the great work

Bullfrog, sounds like we might have a convert

Redlyne, seeing a chutt on video brings a tear to me eye, u got jobbed out of a chutt and 1 putt, keep up the great work

stop encouraging this nonsense Deano! The day you beat me with a Chutt in your round is the day i'll try it!

stop encouraging this nonsense Deano! The day you beat me with a Chutt in your round is the day i'll try it!

Ur like a scratch golfer with no life and nothing but time to golf

I don't have that luxery.....chutt til I die!

haha didn't you put in like, 100 rounds last year?
Not quite

Back on topic, chutters running wild this weekend I like it

haha didn't you put in like, 100 rounds last year?

lol maybe a few less rounds and some more hours practicing chipping and we could have a chutt free world!

lol maybe a few less rounds and some more hours practicing chipping and we could have a chutt free world!

He's heard this 1000x... Classic.. Imagine the short game benefits.. Silly chutter.

I didn't chutt at all this weekend. Thank goodness.

Wow. Redlyne that's a pretty good chutt there. You got a little screwed there on the 1 putt but I am still #TeamNoChutt. A chip would have put you that one inch closer that would have made the putt fall.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Wow. Redlyne that's a pretty good chutt there. You got a little screwed there on the 1 putt but I am still #TeamNoChutt. A chip would have put you that one inch closer that would have made the putt fall.

Seriously. Tappin'.
wrong, a chip from the sand opens up all kind of bad possibilities and a small % chance of success...chuttin4success

wrong, a chip from the sand opens up all kind of bad possibilities and a small % chance of success...chuttin4success

hahaahaha the only thing wrong is your insane chutting logic Deano!!!

#TeamNoChutt

I have to agree. I think you have to hit that chip perfect or you hit a very bad shot there. Chutting was a good call there. He may have to add about 10 strokes in penalties though lol

This is a joke, right? Folks aren't really putting from bunkers and rough in place of using a wedge?

hahaahaha the only thing wrong is your insane chutting logic Deano!!!

#TeamNoChutt

Chunky agrees with me, and he is a proven winner...so u sir are wrong

Back