Cleveland 588 CB Forged Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wanted to put up some in hand pictures of the 2012 Cleveland irons coming in the spring.

i-24vdp2x-L.jpg

i-WXwT8s4-L.jpg

i-6P6PqKK-L.jpg

i-SK4K597-L.jpg

i-M3RKbvx-L.jpg

i-T3Q9htS-L.jpg

Those look very nice. I would love to hit those. What's the stock shaft?

Tim Tebow approves! Those are absolutely gorgeous!

Gorgeous!!! I will def be hitting these over winter or next year whenever they come out.

• Admin
Great looking irons, wonder how the chrome finish will wear over time. I'm not the biggest fan of the PF logo, but not a deal breaker. The photos are great too, the top 4 should have the THP graphic on them as well. Don't want those awesome pics ripped off. Must be a nice day down in FL with that lighting.

Those are incredibly gorgeous irons. I love how small the head is and the thin topline is very appealing IMO. Great looking irons all around.

• Admin
Gorgeous!!! I will def be hitting these over winter or next year whenever they come out.

It has that information in the 1st line of the 1st post...:act-up:

Nice old school look to them, exactly what the 588 should look like to me.

WOW - I really like these! 588's just ooze class and love seeing these. Really looking forward to trying them.

I am continually impressed with Cleveland's offerings - they are bringing out some amazing items right now.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I could see myself getting along with those very well. Gorgeous sticks

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Well that's just fine.

It has that information in the 1st line of the 1st post...:act-up:

haha I totally missed that, thanks JB. The pictures were just to darn good I guess.

I lovvvvve the looks of these irons. I like my R11's, but I find myself thinking about these and the V2's quite a bit. Really looking forward to playing around with these in May.

John Deere Tap'n...

I'm definitely hitting these at the Demo Day in May.

Wow they look great. Can't wait to check them out in a just a few short days.

Those pictures are really good. The range turf looks fantastic. I bet these babies can carve up some turf too. I love the head shape of them, so freaking classic but with some modern grooves baby!

Very nice! Love the classic and clean look.

Is there a more progressive company producing clubs right now than Cleveland? These are sweet and there's no doubt about the quality and performance. I'm with TC, these look like they could cut a hair piece large enough for P4B.

wow, super classic. cleveland is really gonna have a great range of product in 2012.

Will be looking forward to testing them over the winter.

I am very impressed by these. Glad to see :cleveland: is expanding the 588 line....will we see a 588 FW or driver???? ponderponderponderponder......

I am very impressed by these. Glad to see :cleveland: is expanding the 588 line....will we see a 588 FW or driver???? ponderponderponderponder......

Doubtful because we've already seen Cleveland release so many other lines, but you never know.

I just looked at these pics again and I realized how sessy the head shape is. Very attractive to me. Mostly in the top of the hosel area, it really gets me. Have I mentioned how much I like the compact head and thin topline? :D

Back