Cleveland Halo Hybrid Review

I'm a big fan of hybrids... Can't wait to test these out.

Gotta be honest I don't think I ever played the old version of the Halo - not sure I ever even heard of it. This thing looks like it'd be very forgiving. Great review Dean!

Thanks for the candid review. As someone who is currently considering replacing/ updating the 4H in my bag, I appreciate it. I will definitely try the Cleveland.

Oh they be growing. Like TE, they have had a nice year sales wise.
I am ecstatic Cleveland is growing. I am part of their survey team, so I know Cleveland quite well. My only point is these clubs are meant for the mid to high handicaps. When you dont offer higher lofts, you might be turning away potential customers which might hurt the company later. They are much more business smart than me, so I'm sure they have their reasons. They are also not offering higher lofts for women, which I think is a huge mistake. Many of these segment golfers (women, seniors, mid to high handis) would benefit from at least trying out higher lofted options to see if it improves their game. I'll back away since my point is made and we could go round and round.

I am ecstatic Cleveland is growing. I am part of their survey team, so I know Cleveland quite well. My only point is these clubs are meant for the mid to high handicaps. When you dont offer higher lofts, you might be turning away potential customers which might hurt the company later. They are much more business smart than me, so I'm sure they have their reasons. They are also not offering higher lofts for women, which I think is a huge mistake. Many of these segment golfers (women, seniors, mid to high handis) would benefit from at least trying out higher lofted options to see if it improves their game. I'll back away since my point is made and we could go round and round.
To me, its the same argument lefties make.

Yes, it would be nice to see more options, but that doesn't makes sense for a lot of companies bottom line when very few sell.

To me, its the same argument lefties make.

Yes, it would be nice to see more options, but that doesn't makes sense for a lot of companies bottom line when very few sell.

Oh I agree. I just think with the way they are going, it would be more interesting to see them go with an additional higher loft, and kill that 2H off. But hell, they hire and pay people to study the internal numbers and make those decisions.

Great review and i really like how that club looks. Cleveland is putting out some nice products right now.

Looks like a solid club, I'd give it a whirl if I had the chance

I really like the looks of this. Way to go Cleveland. Loved my old Hi Bore.

I like the looks of this one. I'm not totally into Cobra's rails, so it will be interesting if I get a chance to hit this.

Great review Dean.

You don't hit every fairway?? :eek:

I never tried the original Halo. However, I still love my Tour Mashie so the rails seem like an old friend. I will definitely try these when they hit stores.

Finally was able to read thru this. Nice review Dean. Never been a hybrid fan and none in the bag, but this looks good. I like that the crown isn't shinny.

Demo day is schedlued for next Thursday at my range. I am looking forward to seeing all of Clevelands new stuff.

Demo day is schedlued for next Thursday at my range. I am looking forward to seeing all of Clevelands new stuff.

When you get a chance to try some stuff out, let us know your thoughts. Im impressed with the new line top to bottom.

The world works in mysterious ways. I went out this past sunday and got paired up with a random twosome (husband and wife). First off, he forgot his clubs at home ?‍♂️ so he had to use the rentals. We then got talking about what clubs he had and for the first time everhe mentioned he had this old Cleveland Halo club and how it was his favorite club for a specific hole at this course. Then I jump on THP to see the release and review of the new version of the Halo.

What a great looking club! I am in the market to replacing my current hybrid but of course i'm finally hitting it really well so that could slow down my shopping! Will definitely have to add this to the list of clubs to try!

The world works in mysterious ways. I went out this past sunday and got paired up with a random twosome (husband and wife). First off, he forgot his clubs at home ?‍♂️ so he had to use the rentals. We then got talking about what clubs he had and for the first time everhe mentioned he had this old Cleveland Halo club and how it was his favorite club for a specific hole at this course. Then I jump on THP to see the release and review of the new version of the Halo.

What a great looking club! I am in the market to replacing my current hybrid but of course i'm finally hitting it really well so that could slow down my shopping! Will definitely have to add this to the list of clubs to try!

I love that he still had one of those in the bag. Those hybrids were pretty well thought of, at least the store and area I was in.

The glide rails are back :eek:

Wow.....16* 2 hybrid compared to my 20* 2 hybrid Tour Edge CBX 119.

Halo there

9e5dcb0e6e2d5c29f0301351728282c2.jpg

I've recently added the Cleveland 22 hybrid to my bag. Because of injury, I haven't had a chance to use on course. But, I was extremely pleased by the ball flight and distance I saw in the two times I was able to hit it at a local golf store. I'll report back in the spring with more observations about it.

Back