Cleveland Halo XL Hybrids and Hy-Wood Review

The 3+ head/shaft combo fit my swing tempo perfectly. It likes to go straight, yet, you can move it either way without a lot of effort. Killer for that high fade when you have a forced carry.

Couple questions, opinions welcome!!!

Was fitted for driver recently and went with QI10 with Tensei AV Black Limited Edition 65 gram stiff (which is the exact same profile as AV White per my conversation with Mitsubishi). 3 wood has 75 gram AV White. Has anyone hit the 3+ or 4+ with the AV White 75? My driver speed is 108 mph, 6 iron is 90 mph. I hit my 5 iron 205 yards.

Driver 265 yards
3 wood 245 yards
5 iron (Mizuno 923 HM) 205 yards

Would you recommend the 3+ or 4+?

Couple questions, opinions welcome!!!

Was fitted for driver recently and went with QI10 with Tensei AV Black Limited Edition 65 gram stiff (which is the exact same profile as AV White per my conversation with Mitsubishi). 3 wood has 75 gram AV White. Has anyone hit the 3+ or 4+ with the AV White 75? My driver speed is 108 mph, 6 iron is 90 mph. I hit my 5 iron 205 yards.

Driver 265 yards
3 wood 245 yards
5 iron (Mizuno 923 HM) 205 yards

Would you recommend the 3+ or 4+?
I believe the link is earlier in this thread but Cleveland has a pretty nifty gapping tool on their website. Sample size of two, but it nailed my distances with a 5w and 4 hybrid when I hit them at a demo day.

With your speed I would think the 4+ is the way to go. I’m more 98ish driver speed and the hitting bag had me around 210 with the 4+.

Has anyone gone accuracy build before in the fairway woods? Thoughts?

I believe the link is earlier in this thread but Cleveland has a pretty nifty gapping tool on their website. Sample size of two, but it nailed my distances with a 5w and 4 hybrid when I hit them at a demo day.

With your speed I would think the 4+ is the way to go. I’m more 98ish driver speed and the hitting bag had me around 210 with the 4+.
Great info, thank you. I'll look in previous posts about the AV

How does the stock shaft compare to the cypher of the old one? The older one just works and works damn well. I’ve always wanted maybe another 10-15 yards tho, so thinking of the new one. But the Cypher shaft just fits me so well.
Sorry I can't help with that, but I do play a Cyper driver shaft. I felt very comfortable going from one to the other. I will say that I can't see an extra 10-15 yards popping up, absent some sort of fitting improvement.

Back