Cleveland Mashie Review

We asked today. It should be VERY soon.

Awesome! Its hard to imagine how good these mashies will be once dialed in with a perfectly fitted shaft.

Awesome! Its hard to imagine how good these mashies will be once dialed in with a perfectly fitted shaft.

Yeah, I am working on that for myself. I spoke to them today about it. It is what I love about INTL Flex Code. Once you have it, going from club to club is just so much easier.

Sorry if this has been covered alrready. What is intl flex code?

Wait, I'm actually a little confused. So are the Miyazaki shafts that come in the new Clevelands going to be some sort of generic stiff/xstiff etc codes? I assume if we want something very specific, they will need to be special ordered?

By the way, is your flex code carrying over exactly between your Kusala blue to the C.Kua? And also from the driver to the 3 wood to the hybrid? Or do we really need to dial this in across each club and each series of shafts?

Man, you guys are hyping this club so much it's just killing me waiting for it.......I'm hoping I won't be disappointed too since my hybrid's in my doghouse.

Wait, I'm actually a little confused. So are the Miyazaki shafts that come in the new Clevelands going to be some sort of generic stiff/xstiff etc codes? I assume if we want something very specific, they will need to be special ordered?

Not really. While they wont have all 18 options on store floors, they are available.

By the way, is your flex code carrying over exactly between your Kusala blue to the C.Kua? And also from the driver to the 3 wood to the hybrid? Or do we really need to dial this in across each club and each series of shafts?

I dialed mine in, but they are really close for me across the board.

Man, you guys are hyping this club so much it's just killing me waiting for it.......I'm hoping I won't be disappointed too since my hybrid's in my doghouse.

Never know what is coming at THP Demo Days. We did not know anything about these until they showed up. Nor did any of the participants. Yet when so many like the same club it says a lot about it.
It is why we urge everybody to make it to them.

Theres going to be more hype after the mini club testing-outing coming up next weekend.

Theres going to be more hype after the mini club testing-outing coming up next weekend.

I think that is the best part. People will be able to find out whether it was honeymoon period or not. It has not been for me.

Thank you for the links. I have avoided all the shaft threads because I just have gotten confused in the past. I love this system.

I definitely urge you to listen to that interview. He answers reader questions in it and makes shafts SOOO much easier to understand.

I definitely urge you to listen to that interview. He answers reader questions in it and makes shafts SOOO much easier to understand.
I definitely will. I forgot my headphones tonite. I doubt I will forget since I only view this thread about twice a day. I haven't been this excited about a club since the Ghost putter this spring. Lol.

Given that your int. flex code is staying pretty consistent across their different lines and across different clubs (driver to hybrid), it's saying a lot about the simplicity, consistency and simple success of the Miyazaki method.

I'm surprised it took this long for a company to start using these in their clubs, so kudos to Cleveland for hopefully starting this new trend.

Given that your int. flex code is staying pretty consistent across their different lines and across different clubs (driver to hybrid), it's saying a lot about the simplicity, consistency and simple success of the Miyazaki method.

I'm surprised it took this long for a company to start using these in their clubs, so kudos to Cleveland for hopefully starting this new trend.

That is exactly what I said in the interview that is posted above. I just had to ask why this has not been done and why it will not become an industry standard. The best part for me that I have found about it is that it has given me so much more understanding in how my shafts react to my swing. Breaking it down every 10 inches makes me feel like I have more control.

i'm sure it will be nice being able to have mashie time all to yourself. OEM doesn't like to share! ha

Sweet looking club, awesome throwback headcover and I love the stock Miyazaki shaft offering. Way to go Cleveland!

so JB, any more plans to throw two of these in the bag?

Still thinking about it. Not sure where I am going, but leaning towards it.

I asked the tour van guy on Saturday about different shaft availability so you could get the exact shaft for your needs, he said from his understanding it was going to be kinda generic as to the numbers of available shafts. Since miyazaki and Cleveland are.sister companies I would think you could order a mashie with your correct shaft, am I way off with the assumption?

I asked the tour van guy on Saturday about different shaft availability so you could get the exact shaft for your needs, he said from his understanding it was going to be kinda generic as to the numbers of available shafts. Since miyazaki and Cleveland are.sister companies I would think you could order a mashie with your correct shaft, am I way off with the assumption?

You are correct. You will be able to get quite a few different configurations.

I dont like the offset,looks like it would be duck hooks all day with that but,it looks good and i would almost buy it just to get that old school headcover LOL,i love that headcover SAAWEET!

Spring time. Looking like February.

Ouch......I wish they did it so like they'd be out by x-mas...cuz you know....I need an excuse for more clubs :(

Back