Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

Ok now I'm confused. What's the difference between the Amp Cell Fujikara Fuel and the other Fujikara Fuel listed?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

One is a made for.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

ordered gentlemen...

AMP Cell Red
Stock Fujikura FUEL Stiff
45.5"

asked if i could get the ZL multi-compound 360 on it, if not, just stock grip.

nothing special here....but it will be very consistent and trust worthy.

ordered gentlemen...

AMP Cell Red
45.5"

Consistency...that's all you need man :)

Ok now I'm confused. What's the difference between the Amp Cell Fujikara Fuel and the other Fujikara Fuel listed?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Generally, not always, but made for shafts are higher launching and higher spinning.

ordered gentlemen...

AMP Cell Red
45.5"

Not going to lie, I really like the stock shaft. Think Cobra did a great job with the pairing.

ordered gentlemen...

AMP Cell Red
45.5"

Nice order dude! Congrats on the decision !

yeah dude. anything above 3.3 is probably too much for your massive swing hoss. so you might be pushing it. but i'm no genius...

This is what scares me. I really don't want to change my tempo if I can avoid it.

I've really enjoyed reading all the recent back and forth on set-ups guys.

I've really enjoyed reading all the recent back and forth on set-ups guys.
I'm glad, I've tried to be as transparent as possible in my thinking, whether right or wrong, but at least you all get a brief glimpse into that craziness that is the way my mind works!!! I could be thinking or leaning one way and then go on an entirely different thought process!!!

In the end Cobra makes amazing stuff and whatever happens to be driving it it's going to perform great.

The thing I'm looking forward to the most in my new driver is the shorter length, I've never had a 45" driver but have tried them and really liked them!

I'm glad, I've tried to be as transparent as possible in my thinking, whether right or wrong, but at least you all get a brief glimpse into that craziness that is the way my mind works!!! I could be thinking or leaning one way and then go on an entirely different thought process!!!

In the end Cobra makes amazing stuff and whatever happens to be driving it it's going to perform great.

The thing I'm looking forward to the most in my new driver is the shorter length, I've never had a 45" driver but have tried them and really liked them!

hahaa me too and my mind is a mess!

i hate to confuse myself anymore, and this may sound dumb....but when dealing with shaft specs, is there a difference between Launch and Trajectory? and if not, how come i see different specs on different sites (not made-for) talking custom shafts...

i hate to confuse myself anymore, and this may sound dumb....but when dealing with shaft specs, is there a difference between Launch and Trajectory? and if not, how come i see different specs on different sites (not made-for) talking custom shafts...

bahahhaah no idea!

I'm done thinking about this.

Special order- Matrix 7m3 X-stiff

Custom- Ahina 70 X-stiff

Stock - Kuro Kage X-stiff

Fin

That was supposed to be exclamatory in excitement!!!!

Driver Choice: AMP Cell
Length: 44.5" (- 1.25")
Loft: 9.5 (Grip logo UP at 9.5°)
Driver head color: Silver
Shaft Choice & Flex:
Option 1: Matrix Ozik 7M3 (Black Tie) X-stiff (Special Order)
Option 2: Diamana Ahina 70 X-stiff (Custom)
Option 3: Kuro Kage Black 60 X-Stiff (Stock)
Grip Choice: Golf Pride NDMC Black/White, + 1/32 over standard
Dexterity: Right handed

Order sent baby!!

Anybody hitting this in a whiteboard that can compare to the stock stiff?

I'm still waiting for myfly adapters and this driver is basically unplayable for me. It's just frustrating.

Still loving my Pro, but with some added consistency I keep thinking a B Asha 4S is in order. I have a MyFly adapter on order and would live to add a few more yards off the tee.

Still loving my Pro, but with some added consistency I keep thinking a B Asha 4S is in order. I have a MyFly adapter on order and would live to add a few more yards off the tee.
You must report back on this combo. Must.

Just got back from hitting this with a couple of shafts. Tried it with the white tie and the RIP Phenom. The Phenom wasn't really on my must try list, but the guy watched me hit a bunch with the Matrix and grabbed this one for me. Ball flight was good in to a strong left to right wind. It has me thinking.

I want Monday to come so the order is officially placed and I can stop second guessing myself.

I want Monday to come so the order is officially placed and I can stop second guessing myself.
As soon as I hit send I know my second guessing was over, but I know exactly what you mean!!! I couldn't bring myself to hit send!

Order finally placed.

Cobra AMP Cell Blue with either the Aldila Phenom 60(custom) or the AMP Cell Pro Kuro Kage Black(stock) shaft. Added a stock AMP CELL REL 360 Blue grip to match the driver head. Playing length with be 44.5"

Order finally placed.

Cobra AMP Cell Blue with either the Aldila Phenom 60(custom) or the AMP Cell Pro Kuro Kage Black(stock) shaft. Added a stock AMP CELL REL 360 Blue grip to match the driver head. Playing length with be 44.5"

Awesome order.

Back