Cobra Bio Cell and Bio Cell+ Fairway Wood Preview

Cobra is bringing it to the table with this line. I grew up a Cobra fan back in the Gravity Back days...then moved into Cleveland. Becoming enticing once again!!!

I am so incredibly excited to hit this fairway. While I'm all for giving them both a shot, I am even more excited to take a run at the + model. That tight little package just looks mean!!!!

The way you smash the amp cell fairway must mean this will work better!

I love the look of all black one quite slick. Glad they got rid of the fuel shaft. Had it in stiff way too whippy for me felt like a regular or senior flex. This one will be a huge hit I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That smaller footprint and more shallow face of the + just haunts me in my dreams. I wanted to take off running when they let me hold both models for pic's! Hahaha

Hope we get the same shaft options this side of the pond!

I'm glad Cobra has added a black offering to the stable of colors...

Does anyone have additional info the Bio Cell + Fairway? Speciffcaly MSRP $ and release date? Cobra's website only shows the regular fairway metal, not the +.

Does anyone have additional info the Bio Cell + Fairway? Speciffcaly MSRP $ and release date? Cobra's website only shows the regular fairway metal, not the +.

January dude, we will all get more info with the PGA show. It's getting closer.

Thanks for the update.

I'm excited to give these a swing.. Curious if they can boot my 07 burner few out of the bag.

Does anyone know why the Bio Cell+ fairway wood doesn't seem to be available for pre-order right now? Does it have a different release date than everything else?

Does anyone know why the Bio Cell+ fairway wood doesn't seem to be available for pre-order right now? Does it have a different release date than everything else?

We will probably know for sure at the PGA show about it and the + irons, but I would say its def looking like a later release on my pure speculation. Maybe March-ish?

Like I said though, we will know for sure here in a few weeks at the show.

Well I guess that makes up my mind for me then. Looking forward to the PGA show coverage/info on the Bio Cell line.

Definitely looking forward to hitting both of these when they are released. Right now loving the lower profile of the+ but won't really know until I see them in person.

Really love the look of the +, I hit my RBZ Tour 3wd 14.5 well this season but I hate the slot behind that face that you have to clean everytime you swing the club and by the end of the season I knew I had to find something better and this is first on the list to try out once I can get my hands on them...

We will probably know for sure at the PGA show about it and the + irons, but I would say its def looking like a later release on my pure speculation. Maybe March-ish?

Like I said though, we will know for sure here in a few weeks at the show.

Im paying attention to this pretty closely Jman, I can't wait to hear more info and get some pics of the new gear coming out. Thanks for this.

Im paying attention to this pretty closely Jman, I can't wait to hear more info and get some pics of the new gear coming out. Thanks for this.

You can bet there will be all kinds of pics of Cobra-ness for us taken dude. Hahaha

i currently have the bio cell 3 wood and bio cell hybrid in the bag.
unbelievable how easy they are to hit.
i find my driver stays in the bag alot more and would generally come out 2-3 holes if im lucky.
it has solid feel of the face and put to shame all other woods i have used and tried.
Highly Recommend:rockon:

i currently have the bio cell 3 wood and bio cell hybrid in the bag.
unbelievable how easy they are to hit.
i find my driver stays in the bag alot more and would generally come out 2-3 holes if im lucky.
it has solid feel of the face and put to shame all other woods i have used and tried.
Highly Recommend:rockon:

Love the sound of that.

Love the sound of that.
Howzat I have the amp cell 3 and 5 wood and I find the bio cell Sooo much better than them. And that's not taking anything away from the amp cell

Howzat I have the amp cell 3 and 5 wood and I find the bio cell Sooo much better than them. And that's not taking anything away from the amp cell

This makes me happy and impatient all at the same time haha. I'm in need of a game changer in the 4 wood spot and I'm hoping this delivers.

These are beautiful FW woods and Red Tie shafts to boot.

Ugh nooooooooo I wish I didn't find this thread. My wallet is crying. I want to get my hands on a + in 13* and 19* so bad

I keep staring at these.

I've got a hunch we shoooooooooooooooooooould be hearing more on the + soon, especially with the show around the corner.

Based off what what I learned at Cobra I could really see myself going 3w 5w in the MC, maybe even one + and one regular.

And bring on the Red-Tie.

Back