Cobra Golf - Golf Made Easy

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Cobra Golf has introduced a new video series that will be 3 segments and feature John O’Hurley, best known as J. Peterman from Seinfeld. Watch John O’Hurley discuss mankind’s greatest achievements – like beer, bikinis and the Baffler.

http://bit.ly/QojnkH

Loved the video. I hit the irons the first day Dicks had them on the shelf.

Very funny video, if available to me I would definitely consider these for the MC. I love golf made easy!!

I can't wait to see all of the videos. Every time I see that guy I think of J. Peterman.

This was pretty funny, like how Cobra Golf is having some fun on the marketing side of it.

That video was very funny. I cant wait for the rest of them

I like the way this man explains the bafflers. LOL Funny stuff and really grabs your er attention!

I love this guy! What a great approach from Cobra/Puma! Very refreshing....I could listen to him read a restaurant menu for hours!

Now I want a lager, double bacon cheeseburger, and some baffler irons. That was an awesome video!

Very funny, great way to advertise Cobra. Literally cracked me up!

Funny, well done and provocative in a mild, but funny way. Thumbs up for the marketing dep.

Now I want a lager, double bacon cheeseburger, and some baffler irons. That was an awesome video!
Man, that does sound good.........been eating right for about 3 weeks now but maybe its time to cheat?!

This really made me laugh, such a great idea for an ad campaign.

Back to the clubs themselves, best SGI iron I've ever hit. Ever.

Man, that does sound good.........been eating right for about 3 weeks now but maybe its time to cheat?!

heck yeah!

That was hilarious! I liked it when he did the ball one as well.

really curious to see what the other 2 videos will be on.... like where the first one has started off.

At first it was a little much, but once he started talking about the technology and the jokes pertained to golf I thought it was hilarious. I bet they could make some very memorable commercial spots if they widdled it down.

This was pretty funny, like how Cobra Golf is having some fun on the marketing side of it.

Cobra's marketing has really been humorous the last few years. I liked 08's commercials with David Feherty and the staffers back then. Love the humor Cobra!

Hilarious, looking forward to the next 2.

Loved the video! Very cool campaign from Cobra. Though, I am sad that Peterman couldn't use his JFK golf clubs he bought. :act-up:

That was pretty funny. Look forward to the rest of them.

Looking forward to seeing the other videos. Here are their subjects:

[h=3]PART TWO: The World's Most Baffling Questions[/h]
Are the world's most baffling questions keeping you up at night? John sorts it out.

[h=3]PART THREE: Life's Greatest Difficulties[/h]John O'Hurley shares the one thing you'll need to know to deal with life's greatest difficulties.

Is part 2&3 out yet on YouTube ?

Back