Cobra Puma Golf Open House Sweepstakes

They couldn't pay for me to come out there and do that. I'm sure one of our younger Rickie Fowler homer members would love this though.

I just entered ya bro! Good luck....

Thanks AD...

entered! thanks for this!

Thanks I'm in

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Thanks. I'm in

Thanks for the heads up.

arydolphin... you're the greatest... Thanks! Hope they have a Ricky Fowler hat big enuf for my oversized melon!

Very Nice! I'm absolutely entered... Thanks for the link!

This thread is absolutely cracking me up. I love my Cobra driver - S9.1 F Speed. But that was before they started copying Taylormade. Not so sure I like the bumblebee irons they have out now. Hoping for a style change. I think I'll enter the contest, but there's no way I'm wearing that flat brimmed cap. The San Diego vacation and activities sound SWEET!

very nice... im in

Good find! I'm in....

Great find... My first new set of clubs I ever purchased was a set of Cobra irons....

I'm in! What a great contest.
Thanks for the head's up and good luck to all THPer's!

Like TC I love Callaway but unlike him I am quickly becoming a fan of Cobra. I recently got an S3 3 & 5 wood, and I have a baffler rail coming in the mail. I have not played long enough to know who or if they copied anyone but I can say for me there clubs hit extremely well and are very forgiving. Thanks for the contest link!

cool...

Thanks ary!

Entered

thanks i'm in

Back