Passed out early last night so no CoD for me. I'm gonna try tonight but not sure when I'll have time. Sounds like you guys are having a blast.

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

ITS REEZY

hopefully get some games with you this evening

Yeah man that would be cool, a ground war game would be fun so we can game with more THPers.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Like I expected last night, work sucks super hard today. Not only rolling on a lack of sleep but I have no motivation to be here lol

I'm using the third gun in the assault rifle class and the skorpion when I get ticked off. My GamerTag is : DontBeSoLoud but I probably won't be partying up until I get slightly more respectable

Tap before talk.

I think flynnie is the first guy I've ever called by their actual name/THP name vs their XBL name.. I can't tell you how many times I said "Dizzle" last night.

I think flynnie is the first guy I've ever called by their actual name/THP name vs their XBL name.. I can't tell you how many times I said "Dizzle" last night.
I wonder how many times you said, "Seriously, War?" last night after a match.

The lag at first was bad. I feel like COD always underestimates the amount of people that will be playing the game

TapaTalk from the iPhone

The lag at first was bad. I feel like COD always underestimates the amount of people that will be playing the game

When I logged on at about 5:30 last night there was like, 150k in TDM alone. That's huge. Halo never came close to that.

When I logged on at about 5:30 last night there was like, 150k in TDM alone. That's huge. Halo never came close to that.

There was like 1.5 million preorders for Xbox alone.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

...I'm waiting for Halo 5.

They really need to expand the amount of folks in a party

You can play 18 and just use the game chat. If you hit the X button you can mute everyone thats not in your party.

I agree with that.. It was brutal because people kept getting kicked so the groups needed to be limited to 8 so that kicked people would have someone to talk to haha

#LookingAtMikeDean

Yeah they do!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah my XBL is stupid, but that's what you get when trying to create your account watching the Flyers on ESPN!

I couldn't resist and got it today. I am on the ps3 and my tag is "rebbit" don't ask me why I have such a stupid name - I was drunk.

Turned the game on last night and went right to the Live play. Grabbed an AR and proceeded to kill 4 people in a row. Felt pretty good about myself. Then got wasted about 15 times in a row. The game is pretty good. Does anyone else think the sound is amazing. I've never been that good but i got my KD to a respectable .75. I'll try and get on tonight. I saw a number of you on last night. How do i join your games?

Turned the game on last night and went right to the Live play. Grabbed an AR and proceeded to kill 4 people in a row. Felt pretty good about myself. Then got wasted about 15 times in a row. The game is pretty good. Does anyone else think the sound is amazing. I've never been that good but i got my KD to a respectable .75. I'll try and get on tonight. I saw a number of you on last night. How do i join your games?

They definitely did well with the sound.. Walking through the map into a bar and hearing techno is hilarious.

They definitely did well with the sound.. Walking through the map into a bar and hearing techno is hilarious.

I think gunfire sounds more realistic and I like what they did with grenade sounds

I think gunfire sounds more realistic and I like what they did with grenade sounds

Agreed on both counts.. And when you're in a room, things sound MUCH different. Especially if you're in a room looking out a window. It's pretty darn cool.

I just like small things like if you shoot a wall you can see parts of the wall fly up and things like that. It all adds to the realism.

Which one of you punks is Reezy? I joined a game you were in last night but you were on the other team. It was the map in the desert with the windmills. You were sniping in the building with the big machine gun. I went barrelling into the room ready to unleash all hell's fury. I unloaded a whole clip and somehow missed. Then you shot me in the face. I was pissed! No love for a THPer?

Which one of you punks is Reezy? I joined a game you were in last night but you were on the other team. It was the map in the desert with the windmills. You were sniping in the building with the big machine gun. I went barrelling into the room ready to unleash all hell's fury. I unloaded a whole clip and somehow missed. Then you shot me in the face. I was pissed! No love for a THPer?

Haha thats me dude. I was trying to play with all the THPers but the party was full so I just joined on the other team haha. I was running by that room, stabbed someone and saw another running across the map so I snagged the machine gun and killed you haha.

Back