Colorado Members thread

It was a blast brotha and I only remember the birdie's ;)

Was great hanging out again and what a wonderful day it was. We need to do it more often, but that drive. Forgot it was close to rush hour heading home...haha. That 1 hour felt like 2!

However, would do it again tomorrow!
83 is your friend… it might actually take longer, but it’s relaxing.

Can’t wait to get out again! Always have a great time. Today was the longest, not slow round 😂

The wind is up to 80mph gusts right now. Glad we wrapped up earlier for sure.

• Mind Blown
Reactions: J4U
83 is your friend… it might actually take longer, but it’s relaxing.

Can’t wait to get out again! Always have a great time. Today was the longest, not slow round 😂

The wind is up to 80mph gusts right now. Glad we wrapped up earlier for sure.
I take it from time to time, pretty drive. We knew it was getting breezy at the end, but wow!

I take it from time to time, pretty drive. We knew it was getting breezy at the end, but wow!
Yeah; not much fun when stepping outside gets you sand blasted!

• Appreciation
Anyone need a 4th next weekend?

@leftybob and @J4U looks like options are limited on Saturday and a little better Sunday. Any thoughts?

I'm coming to play golf with @kiwichris at some point this summer. Any times I should look at or avoid? Has to be before football starts in early August.

Also, you guys should join us.

I'm coming to play golf with @kiwichris at some point this summer. Any times I should look at or avoid? Has to be before football starts in early August.

Best time is during the week, he won't be available. ;)

Seriously though, it's tough to get a weekend round if your not in advance booking mode or have an in. He does have that option at his course, so that's good.

Best time is early morning during the week. Not always guaranteed a quick round though.

Hope I'm available and in town whenever you do come out to see him. I would for sure be down to tee it up.

Best time is during the week, he won't be available. ;)

Seriously though, it's tough to get a weekend round if your not in advance booking mode or have an in. He does have that option at his course, so that's good.

Best time is early morning during the week. Not always guaranteed a quick round though.

Hope I'm available and in town whenever you do come out to see him. I would for sure be down to tee it up.
Cheeky bast**d 🤣

I have a couple of ins for the ranch plus for my man van curry bud, I will figure something out. Mountain golf anyone?

• Haha

I’m in. Week or weekend, I’ll make this happen.

Cheeky bast**d 🤣

I have a couple of ins for the ranch plus for my man van curry bud, I will figure something out. Mountain golf anyone?
Yes

Cheeky bast**d 🤣

Mountain golf is a blast! So different than down by us. Worth the travel.

How late June sound? Any holidays/days off that would make a weekday round easier? I'm pretty much wide open other than football stuff a few weeks.

How late June sound? Any holidays/days off that would make a weekday round easier? I'm pretty much wide open other than football stuff a few weeks.
I'm scheduled off the 22th -30th. I was going to go and see my Gma in Iowa, but she might not be recovered well enough from surgery to have visitors by then. One way or another I'm playing a lot of golf that week.

I have a charity event June 21st, I'll need to see if I can find a spare spot if that day/weekend works

@leftybob and @J4U looks like options are limited on Saturday and a little better Sunday. Any thoughts?
I just found out we’re having people over for dinner either Saturday or Sunday. So I golf on the other day. Just don’t know which one is the other day yet.

Headed to Salida at the crack of dawn Monday. Going out to do a little maintenance spring spraying around the house. Buddy and I normally make a little golf trip out of it. Four mile and Keystone Ranch are among a couple courses being considered. What others should we consider. Played Keystone River course last year. Four mile is always on the schedule have also played South Fork. What should we try out. Day trip from salida.

Headed to Salida at the crack of dawn Monday. Going out to do a little maintenance spring spraying around the house. Buddy and I normally make a little golf trip out of it. Four mile and Keystone Ranch are among a couple courses being considered. What others should we consider. Played Keystone River course last year. Four mile is always on the schedule have also played South Fork. What should we try out. Day trip from salida.
Bear Dance should be in good shape, same with Redhawk and Plum Creek. TPC is hosting the Korn Ferry this week, so should still be decent on Monday.

Walking Stick in Pueblo should be good, 4 mile should be great.

Not sure what Kings Deer looks like right now.

Hail in Payton?
Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim

Back