Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

just cause Dev is in Jersey doesnt make him Tony Soprano lol

I think he is more like Snooki

Uh Oh .your going 2 be in trouble when he reads this. No fist pumps for you! haha

To all you want a be winners out there, Team Nicklaus is a booty kicking machine :deadhorse: . It's going to be fun sitting back and watching as the other Teams unfold and Team Nicklaus growls at em like a hungry Bear :hungry:

To all you want a be winners out there, Team Nicklaus is a booty kicking machine :deadhorse: . It's going to be fun sitting back and watching as the other Teams unfold and Team Nicklaus growls at em like a hungry Bear :hungry:

Not tower of power.. new name is....

Trailor of failure!

tapatalk addict....

Gray will choke and Team Nicklaus is going to be left trying to pick up the slack.

Next!

heres the hungry bear OG was referencing to watch out for

images

Team Nicklaus is on the board, good luck folks against all except for the team I happen to be on :D

I'm glad that OG finally has a team and thanks JB for making that post the first one. I don't know how many more OG team speculation posts I can stand. Ripper your team is going down like your fantasy football squad. I think the best golfer in that group is Mr DDec's better half. I'd watch out for her.

I wonder how many posts OG has made not using the words arse, booty or some other mention of the behind. I bet none.

looks like about 11th place....j/k

Oh man....that team is going to be beaten very very badly. Well...sorry about your luck everyone! HAHA! Good lookin' team there.

og+ a lefty =10th place at best

You chumps are going to feel the bear claw on your behinds! We aim to kick butt and take names!

Sweet Got a great bunch here! Ole Gray now we really can hang out. Anybody mess with You we Got DevRickus 2 take care of them :bananadance:

It's going to be a blast partner and we have all these awesome folks to bond with! I am thrilled to be a member of Team Nicklaus
:clapp:

nerfny
ripper
Dirtydawg67
DevRickus

I wonder how many posts OG has made not using the words arse, booty or some other mention of the behind. I bet none.

I was surprised to see him use "booty" over "arse."

You chumps are going to feel the bear claw on your behinds! We aim to kick butt and take names!

It's going to be a blast partner and we have all these awesome folks to bond with! I am thrilled to be a member of Team Nicklaus
:clapp:

nerfny
ripper
Dirtydawg67
DevRickus

Ahahaha! Right on cue. Although to OG's defense I don't think he's ever posted the word 'culo'.

He wouldn't qualify for any contests that's for sure. His male teammates better watch out

tapatalk addict....

Just wait until the Bear get's on your Teams butt! Ya'll are going to be running for the first tree you can find and cry Uncle :crying::surrender:

Gray will choke and Team Nicklaus is going to be left trying to pick up the slack.

Next!

We trust in OG and will be ready to back him up. We are going to breeze through the other teams like a greased pig on red bull.

I'm glad that OG finally has a team and thanks JB for making that post the first one. I don't know how many more OG team speculation posts I can stand.
I don't know...I'm gonna' kinda' miss him jumping in right in the middle with a prediction followed by a half dozen or so smilies and gone again.

Just wait until the Bear get's on your Teams butt! Ya'll are going to be running for the first tree you can find and cry Uncle :crying::surrender:

Hey look, he talked of my behind again....
The only thing you and a bear have in common is that you both hibernate. However the bear does so in the winter and you do so each afternoon to be rested for the $3 bingo and the early bird special.

We trust in OG and will be ready to back him up. We are going to breeze through the other teams like a greased pig on red bull.

oh no, its contagious

OG = Team Nicklaus

Let's see....Jack Nicklaus is about 71 years old.....seems appropriate.

I thought the Bear Trap was last year buddy, don't be going to the wrong course.

Oh no more OG talk. Whyyyyyyy

tapatalk addict....

Next!

Thanks JB & GG for announcing the winning Team first :clapp:. I would be obliged if you put Buzzard er I mean Hawk in my foursome. I got some business to take care of :beat-up:

Thanks JB & GG for announcing the winning Team first :clapp:. I would be obliged if you put Buzzard er I mean Hawk in my foursome. I got some business to take care of :beat-up:

You are right, we did announce the winning team first.

That was Team THP.

OG TEAM... LOL Looks good.

I thought the Bear Trap was last year buddy, don't be going to the wrong course.

Nicklaus = Golden Bear thus the Bear smack talk!

Back