Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Good thing you got a head start on that preparation, huh?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Huh? Team Nicklaus is gonna whup your team like a dusty rug on a tree :deadhorse:! There will be shat flying everywhere once the beating is done :blob:

4 teams to go, lucky for everyone there are a handful of Ohio THPers left!

Dr. Teeth heading up team Nelson....I like it. I don't necessarily like their chances, but I like the guys on that team!

The more i see the new teams, the more I like our chances

Hoping the winning team gets announced today. Would be really cool to see the 5 names I will be winning this shin dig with.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Only way it gets announced today is if my name is there too.

Wow! It looks like the 3 of us will be teammates. Winning.

Well two of you were right. Sorry DD but the third name on this winning team is not a Dawg but it is a rhino...lol.

Great pics - thanks for sharing them! Always cool to see the villas I will be crawling towards one night. :D

wow amazing photos i can't wait to get down there! they are unbelievably nice looking courses!

nice pics thanks for sharing

another losing team has been announced. I sure hope people dont RXGus after they lose. Thats a whole lot of people missing from THP

another losing team has been announced. I sure hope people dont RXGus after they lose. Thats a whole lot of people missing from THP

They are building 6 new canoes in Ghana as we speak.

Rumor has it RXGus was spotted here this morning and is already PM'ing his team planning a joint venture to Africa post demo day. Be sure to say your appropriate goodbye's in May.

Rumor has it RXGus was spotted here this morning and is already PM'ing his team planning a joint venture to Africa post demo day. Be sure to say your appropriate goodbye's in May.
Geez...THP is gonna be lonely in June. I will bring bug spray for your ventures to Zimbabway(sp?)

Geez...THP is gonna be lonely in June. I will bring bug spray for your ventures to Zimbabway(sp?)

These all just made me laugh.

AHA

hehehehe. Let's keep this relevant, shall we?

Team Nelson
Dr. Teeth
sirslicealot116
DawgDaddy
milehighgolfer
thedue
RxGus

And there it is ladies and gentlemen, the winning team has been announced. Everyone else practice those runner-up speeches all winter long. Can't wait to tee it up with this great group of THPers. Team Nelson for the win.

:bananadance:

Ok I am sitting here trying to figure out who is left and not on a team yet. I know there are a few "Who is that" people left who don't post much, but of the regulars I know there is Myself, Cookie, the Belbs, Mrs Belbs, and Mary C. Who am I missing? By my math there are roughly 24 people left not on a team.

Meh.
Team "Dr Teeth and how I learned to love the losing" is not to be feared. They barely qualify as having 6 people with thedue on the there

Dr. Teeth heading up team Nelson....I like it. I don't necessarily like their chances, but I like the guys on that team!

Thanks for your admiration 3puttingfordouble. We will pull together in May and do just fine. And search parties are being organized for RXgus as I type.

Ok I am sitting here trying to figure out who is left and not on a team yet. I know there are a few "Who is that" people left who don't post much, but of the regulars I know there is Myself, Cookie, the Belbs, Mrs Belbs, and Mary C. Who am I missing? By my math there are roughly 24 people left not on a team.

I know a few...me, canadan, brock, Danny P, cg13?, I-drops

Some quick examples of the greatness that was Byron Nelson Jr.

In 1945 Nelson enjoyed a record-breaking year, winning 18 of 35 PGA tournaments including 11 in a row.[SUP]
Nelson's record of 113 consecutive cuts made is second only to Tiger Woods' 142. The PGA Tour defines a "cut" as receiving a paycheck, even if an event has no cut per se. In Nelson's era, only the top 20 in a tournament received a check. In reality, Nelson's "113 consecutive cuts made" are representative of his unequaled 113 consecutive top 20 tournament finishes.

And he retired from golf at 34!

This is the type of domination we will bring to represent Team Nelson in May.

[/SUP]

Some quick examples of the greatness that was Byron Nelson Jr.

In 1945 Nelson enjoyed a record-breaking year, winning 18 of 35 PGA tournaments including 11 in a row.[SUP]
Nelson's record of 113 consecutive cuts made is second only to Tiger Woods' 142. The PGA Tour defines a "cut" as receiving a paycheck, even if an event has no cut per se. In Nelson's era, only the top 20 in a tournament received a check. In reality, Nelson's "113 consecutive cuts made" are representative of his unequaled 113 consecutive top 20 tournament finishes.

And he retired from golf at 34!

This is the type of domination we will bring to represent Team Nelson in May.

[/SUP]

the bold is impressive, your team is not

Uh...me.

Back