Compilation Video of 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day

I seen my pink hat and shirt and white shorts a time or two in the demo day time lapse.

Whoa Pmoa that was a little bit of awesomeness right there. Good job! and thanks for sharing. I loved that you put it to music. And the demo day pics/vid part was so cool.

I just clicked it and it worked...try again

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Very cool... lots of great memories there. Nicely done pmoa

Pmoa, that is the coolest group outing short I have ever seen!

I wanna go......

Very nice video pmoa. I did have the time of my life. Thanks for putting that together.

Might sound crazy but how many people are still having dreams that they are still playing at the outing?

Pmoa I finally got a chance to watch this. Fantastic man!

Thanks randy! More to come later with dinner and wheel of misfortune

Great video. Crushes me that I wasn't in it! I'm looking forward to breaking bread and clinking glasses...and being rejected by the wheel of destiny next year!

Awe had to watch this again for good measures. Makes planning for next year that much easier!

That's some killer stuff Pmoa!

I watched it twice earlier and loved it. I just watched it a third time and it just made me sad as all get-out; sad that it's over and we have to wait a year for another chance at such great times.

awesome video! looks like you guys had fun out there!

Working on the more complete version now, thank goodness for final cut pro!

Working on the more complete version now, thank goodness for final cut pro!

Looking forward to it bro! Keep up the great work!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

I watched it twice earlier and loved it. I just watched it a third time and it just made me sad as all get-out; sad that it's over and we have to wait a year for another chance at such great times.

I'd sell a kidney to go back and do it all over again.

Awesome video. Looks like a heck of a time.

Terrific job pmoa !

The new Director's cut is finished and is rendering as we speak...I will update this post....Hopefully, I got everyone in at the THP dinner!

The new Director's cut is finished and is rendering as we speak...I will update this post....Hopefully, I got everyone in at the THP dinner!

awesome perry can't wait!

Back