Compression Board Forum Testing & Review

Is anyone still using these regularly and is it helping their game?

Good bump, the more and more I spend time at the range practicing I think something like this would be a huge asset to have on honing in your ball striking at impact.

Kinda off the subject here. But I was wondering those who ordered it how long did it take to receive it? I ordered mine a week ago and still hasn't shown up they never sent a tracking number or anything was just wondering what your experiences was with the shipping process?

it arrived today taking it to the range tomorrow and see how it works.

it arrived today taking it to the range tomorrow and see how it works.

Can't wait to hear what you think, my ball striking is something I'm always working on and a tool like this makes a lot of sense.

If anyone has this laying around send it to me and I will pay shipping. Thanks.

i was unable to get out to the range to got held up at work to late and rain started coming down pretty good.. I will try again tomorrow

Good luck, keep us posted.

Got out there today for a couple balls. First half a bucket couldn't hit it like your suppose to. Then all of a sudden I hit it perfect. WOW.. Night and day difference. It felt so smooth. Then after looking down at the divot it truly gave me confidence that it was struck right. Also I didn't realize how much of a outside in swing I had. The board showed it. I cant wait to go back and use it some more. ( I hit one ball ridiculously fat. I thought the board had to have broken cause of the sound it made. I looked down not even a scratch lol)

Old Post...but I recently moved & found my CP. I was thinking of taking it to the range today. Anyone still using one?

I never did get one, but probably wouldn't be a bad idea. I still sweep too much and I'm sure it has cost me distance

Some of these made me really interested in getting my hands on one..... I checked the bay but didnt want to pull the trigfer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread was entertaining to read through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how much??

Back