ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Congrats to all selected! Excited to follow along!

Last week we held signups for TEEm Tour Edge, where 4 THPers will get packages throughout the year of new equipment to review for the THP Forum.
Join me in congratulating

@pumbaa
@OhioGolfer
@TransplantHacker
@IceyShanks

If your name is on the list, please send @GolferGal a PM with your shaft flex preference in wedges and your full name and shipping address.
Holy crap!!!! I missed this was arguing with our trade desk but this is awesome. I can't wait!

Congrats to all of y'all!!! This will be fun to watch!

Last week we held signups for TEEm Tour Edge, where 4 THPers will get packages throughout the year of new equipment to review for the THP Forum.
Join me in congratulating

@pumbaa
@OhioGolfer
@TransplantHacker
@IceyShanks

If your name is on the list, please send @GolferGal a PM with your shaft flex preference in wedges and your full name and shipping address.
So honored, thank you :thp:

Can't wait to put the :touredge: gear through it's paces and see what the other testers are finding!

@pumbaa @OhioGolfer @TransplantHacker let's do this!

Congrats guys !!

Congrats all! This is always a solid follow every year.

Congrats TEEm Tour Edge 2024!

Congrats, fellas. This should be very informative.

Congratulations guys! Enjoy the equipment and look forward to hearing about it! 👍

So honored, thank you :thp:

Can't wait to put the :touredge: gear through it's paces and see what the other testers are finding!

@pumbaa @OhioGolfer @TransplantHacker let's do this!
Absolutely cannot wait. I have played their irons in the past use their driver and 3w now and my son uses a c721 head on a flynn shaft.

So ready!

Wow congrats everyone! Gonna be a fun time getting equipment throughout the year. Especially not knowing until it hits your door. :eek:

Congrats all!!

Great crew there, looking forward to the reviews!!

Congratulations guys

Back