TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Congrats guys! :drinks:

Congrats all!

Congrats guys.

Congrats guys!

This is so cool, excited to once again have some Wilson clubs in my hands and bag. I can't believe this - but not including the Sam Snead Blue Ridge that Iearned with and still have the putter from (leather wrap grip too), I have not had a Wilson club in my hands since the 1980s maybe early 90s. Wilson was the only club both my Dad and one of my Uncles ever played - that Uncle - he paid is way through Georgetown Dental School hustling pool (and maybe a bit of golf too - he was very very good).

Eager and excited and will bore you all with all the details - on course and in the garage (on the Rapsodo).

Thank you all and stay well everyone.

Email sent to David Ayers Golf in Mt Pleasant (just over the bridge from Charleston), to see when they can put me on the Wilson Fit AI Tool. So with some luck - I will include that as a part of the testing/reporting/sharing.

Last edited:
Solid group there! Looking forward to seeing the new an improved forum testing

fun! curious to hear about these. See if Wilson starts making statements and a comeback.

Congrats to the testers! Super jealous and can’t wait to hear what y’all think.

REALLY excited to get this one underway, it should be a really fun one for the forum as a whole!

Congrats everyone! Can't wait to see what you guys select 👍

Congrats to all winners! Really looking forward to hearing about this. Especially from those of you who can take advantage of Wilson AI!

Congrats guys, those are some solid looking irons!

Congrats guys! I'm a little jealous as I was hoping to get the chance to test these out. Looking forward to your reviews.

What a great group. It gonna be fun seeing how these work out for you all!

What a fun way to start the day!

This will be the first new gear to enter my bag since 2019 and I don’t think I have ever gamed Wilson before. This will be fun.

The AI fitting shop that was shown on the website is a place on the other side of town that I had never heard of before. I’ll be calling them this morning to get the AI fitting set up. That experience will be my first review post. @GolferGal - I’ll send my info after doing the fitting.

Great group here. Looking forward to your reviews.

Congrats everyone! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these

Solid group there! Looking forward to seeing the new an improved forum testing
Oh nice! How has it been improved? If it’s already been talked about I must have missed it. Forum testing on thp is great I love it hear it’s gonna get better!

Congrats all!! Looking forward to your thoughts on these!!

Wilson AI Fitting scheduled for Saturday at 1030. Looking forward to this. Really excited now that I am about 1 week from graduating from PT and being free and unencumbered....until I break something else on my body.

Oh nice! How has it been improved? If it’s already been talked about I must have missed it. Forum testing on thp is great I love it hear it’s gonna get better!
THP always wants to evolve and improve, in this case it’s all about better facilitating testers in terms of expectations, framework, and support to help forum reviews thrive.

Congrats! Look forward to reading your thoughts!

Back