Contest #1 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Contest #1 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Is anyone going to congratulate me!?! JK- so happy for you babe!!! Haven't seen you this emotional since our wedding!!!!

Congrats MrsGolf4Life.

Last edited:
So happy for you guys! Congrats and hope to join you there :)

Is anyone going to congratulate me!?! JK- so happy for you babe!!! Haven't seen you this emotional since our wedding!!!!

And you say I'm a robot!

Haha Dev, I really liked your impression. Still laughing inside. Golf4life, I like your posting you seem like a great pick. Hope to join you at true blue. Team 441 is going down! Mcrock, great videos. My kiddo does the same when I am trying to look at the screen,this time it is allowed . Good luck both of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!! Got called up to help a friend and didn't get to check until now. Two great winners!

Winners Of Contest #1
Team Dev - Golf4life - Bridgestone Staff Member w/ KBS and Lamkin

Team 441 - McRock - Wilson Staff Member w/ KBS and Lamkin
Congrats to both of you!

Seriously Dev. I didn't mean a word of it. In fact, I've always thought about vacationing at Seaside

Wonder Woman made it happen :wink::wink::wink: #GoldenLasso

#TeamDevWins

JM

Congrats guys!

And a simple thank you video, after I'd had time to collect my thoughts. But there are a few things I meant to say that I forgot to say, so I will say them now.

I initially came to THP like many others, to talk golf and have a shot at equipment. But within the first year, by the time I went to my first THP gathering, I realized I stayed because of the people here.

Second, I have never failed at anything I set out to do. And I have set out to do this.

Finally, midwest work ethic wins every time. Go #Team441! We will Rock the Legacy! (pun intended)

I can't wait to see who will be adding to their Legacy with me over the next several months!

~Rock

Ok back at the headquarters of #Team441.
First off congrats to Brett..gotta be a great feeling winning something. ..dont get used to it.

And more importantly welcome McRock to #team441. Glad to have you on board and look forward to learning more about you in the next few months.

Ok now that's out of the way. ..you legacy begins tomorrow. July will be here before you know it and I will push you to be ready not only with your game but mentally and physically as well as these 2 courses demand it if we are going to be successful.
Get a good night's sleep...tomorrow it all begins.

Congrats Golf4life and Mcrock! Have a great time as I am sure you all will. Now Mcrock take it to 'em and rock on! ​Go #Team441

And a simple thank you video, after I'd had time to collect my thoughts. But there are a few things I meant to say that I forgot to say, so I will say them now.

I initially came to THP like many others, to talk golf and have a shot at equipment. But within the first year, by the time I went to my first THP gathering, I realized I stayed because of the people here.

Second, I have never failed at anything I set out to do. And I have set out to do this.

Finally, midwest work ethic wins every time. Go #Team441! We will Rock the Legacy! (pun intended)

I can't wait to see who will be adding to their Legacy with me over the next several months!

~Rock

Some great stuff right here. Like seeing the fire to win both through your words and in your eyes. Going to be a fun 7 months.

Great videos Bret and McRock. You guys are in for quite the adventure and totally deserve it!

Congratulations to you Brett and McRock!

Congrats guys!!

Congrats you guys! How friggin awesome us this?!?

Congrats to McR and G4L!!! So awesome to see the vids. Seeing you guys makes this thing so much cooler, even from a bystander perspective (for now...). I smiled through all the videos and somehow became far more invested in this event than I could have ever imagined. So cool. So stoked for all that get to participate. Such an awesome community.

Good luck to you guys! Enjoy the journey

Congrats guys!! Looking forward to reading about your battle for the title, though I'm cheering for teamdev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to McR and G4L!!! So awesome to see the vids. Seeing you guys makes this thing so much cooler, even from a bystander perspective (for now...). I smiled through all the videos and somehow became far more invested in this event than I could have ever imagined. So cool. So stoked for all that get to participate. Such an awesome community.

Good luck to you guys! Enjoy the journey

Thanks! One of my goals through the lead up to #THPLegacy is to keep everyone in the THP community as involved in the whole process as possible, whether they are cheering or participating. I appreciate your investment already!

Oh and I found out my lovely wife showed my reaction video to her entire room of girls at her sister's 31 party (31 is a brand of designer bags they all spend money on while they hang out and do other girl things). Apparently many laughs were had at my expense getting more emotional than she's seen me be since our children were born. That's OK, its all worth it!

Ok back at the headquarters of #Team441.
First off congrats to Brett..gotta be a great feeling winning something. ..dont get used to it.

And more importantly welcome McRock to #team441. Glad to have you on board and look forward to learning more about you in the next few months.

Ok now that's out of the way. ..you legacy begins tomorrow. July will be here before you know it and I will push you to be ready not only with your game but mentally and physically as well as these 2 courses demand it if we are going to be successful.
Get a good night's sleep...tomorrow it all begins.
Its going to be hard to sleep tonight im so pumped up. But will do captain!

~Rock

Congrats McR and G4L!

A huge congratulations to McRock and Golf4life, I know you two are beyond excited.

way to go guys, enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back