Contest - Callaway & THP - 2nd Spot in the #Grandaddy

Wow, I skimmed. I thought the deadline was midnight, not noon. Very cool. I can't wait to see who the winner is.

This contest as my little mind running in circles like a hampster on a wheel going through scenarios of how cool it might be!

Wow, I skimmed. I thought the deadline was midnight, not noon. Very cool. I can't wait to see who the winner is.

Same here, been jacked up all morning, lol.

All read to let out a yell even those Texas boys would be proud of.

I keep having to remember what the time difference is so I have a rough idea of when things might be happening.....maybe I should just move over to the states to make it easier :D

30 mins to get those answers in!

Thank again to Callaway and THP for this awesome opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!

Tick tock, tick tock.. The suspense is killing me. I would love to represent THP at the #Granddaddy. either way can't wait to hear about the reaction/explosion the winner has!

Finally got my butt in gear and sent my email in, how long do you think you can function with your fingers and toes crossed?

I don't know, but mine are starting to cramp and it is hard to type like this.

Holy Smokes I've been blinded by the light! I just realized it was a.m that the deadline ends. Aaahhhhhhh

I have got so many things crossed, fingers and toes are the least of my worries.

Good luck to you all, especially the European contingent for this second spot.

Doom doom doom.... doom doop doop doop... Very superstitious....

Good luck, everyone. Really looking forward to seeing who is next on Team THP.

It has been closed for 8 whole minutes. Waiting for that announcement...

Good luck, everyone. Really looking forward to seeing who is next on Team THP.

I want to be on #TeamTHP so badly. We all want to embarrass the #ZooCrew!

Best of luck to the 2nd winner in the #Grandaddy of Em All contest:) you are going to rock the #ZooCrew with Captain Hawk & Mr. ATL himself.

Fingers super crossed!!!! (yes that is a thing :p )

Seeing what Callaway and Annika are doing with the Morgan Cup Callaway staffers, just makes me want to take part in this even more. I am literally blown away by how Callaway and Annika have embraced this particular group of Hackers here.

Seeing what Callaway and Annika are doing with the Morgan Cup Callaway staffers, just makes me want to take part in this even more. I am literally blown away by how Callaway and Annika have embraced this particular group of Hackers here.

Yea man. It's beyond amazing.

Good luck to everyone who entered. Best part is whoever isn't chosen this time still has FIVE more chances to be on Team THP. This is going to be an amazing event, and we obviously all want to be a part of it.

Thanks everyone, I am beyond excited to be selected for this awesome opportunity!

Oh wait, announcement not made yet. My bad! :alien:

Good luck to everyone that enter guys! Thanks again to THP and Callaway for putting together the #Grandaddy of em all!

Thanks everyone, I am beyond excited to be selected for this awesome opportunity!

Oh wait, announcement not made yet. My bad! :alien:

I will find you, and I will​ Icejack you.

Back