Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

Replace a fairway wood... I dont even have one in the bag. Would love one of these beauties!

Need to grade my Titleist 910f 3 wood, I believe I can squeeze a lot more yardage with a more forgiving updated tech 3 wood.

Currently using an epic 3 wood but am fairly inconsistent anymore. Have a G400 driver and I love it, the feel has to be similar. I need it!!

Good luck everyone!

I love the game! Getting back into after long time and now enjoying it again. Have a old used set cause finances and my family comes first. Would be amazing to get this!

I have been slowly upgrading my set of clubs that I purchased a while back. Fairway wood is the last thing I need and this would be a really sweet one!

I would love a G410 3 wood as I have yet to find a 3 wood I launch as easily as this one when I was able to demo one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't need, but definitely want. I have Cobra F8 as D, 5w, 4h and 5h. Tried G410 3h a while ago and it made me want replace all those four with 3h and 4h, possibly 2h as tee club. Haven't tried the fw, but if it's as easy as the hybo, it's going to rock.

heck yeah i'd love to game this, the new stuff just seems more forgiving without losing distance

Mine are 15-16 years old and are about the same size as a hybrid. I think it is time to upgrade.

Ping, easy, long and straight would replace Tour Edge XCG7 5 wood, Titleist 913 17* hybrid or all the way up to the Titleist 917 driver.

The flatter lie setting compared to my current G400.

I need to replace my fairway wood because I've had it since 2007 and it's not exactly doing the job anymore! Less forgiving than my driver.

Don't have a 3w in the bag and Ping metal woods are a dream to hit.

In need of an upgrade and would like to test out to see if I can up my game!;)

I am gaming the 2017 Taylormade M2 and am getting too high of spin. Almost never use this club and have been eyeing the G410s all year. The lie adjustment would be great in alleviating some of my left misses.

I could definately use the added forgiveness, and a few more yards wouldn't hurt either

I would love to replace my 3wood with this ping. I have had a good run with my current 3wd but it is my oldest club and it is time.

Using the cleveland hb 3 wood, and would like an upgrade. Switched my driver to ping, so this would be perfect.

I need a fairway wood that goes off the desk as easy as off the tee!

I need to replace my fairway wood because it is actually made out of wood.

These fairways are very hot off of the face. I hit a 3 wood on the trackman and saw a couple in the 265 range off of the deck. My instructor loves his and I could not argue with the results.

Good luck folks!!
?

I don't have a fairway wood in my bag but would love to win this one. I do have room in my bag.

Back