Contest - Super Rare No Three Jacks Coin From Odyssey Golf

Lack of entries is increasing my odds. :act-up:

Just kidding, keep 'em coming!

#1 entry for this very cool coin !
That's right...I had a 5 jack last Sunday. I hope to NEVER see one of those again.

As someone who is trying to complete the collection, this is a big one for me. The last one remaining, like the holy grail

Oh man, this is awesome!

tweet_zps4c79b045.jpg

I would cherish this coin....

@GRomeyn: Pretty much guaranteed #NoThreeJacks with my @odysseygolf Versa if I happen to win that sexy coin from @hackersparadise!!!

Last edited:

Alright THP. I know I'm a little late to the party but here it is. Better late than whining about not being in it. Right?

Creegs

Log time listener, first time caller. Glad to be here and join the community finally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Got it in under the wire, finally had a minute to sit down and do this! Thanks to THP and Odyssey for a chance at this amazingly beautiful coin.

Thanks THP and Odyssey Golf for this awesome contest. If I win, it will enable me to raise more money for ALS, the charity nearest and dearest to my heart.

Thank you THP for this amazing prize.

Day 2:

In it to win it Day 2:

Entry #2

Aweseom coin. Choosing me is the wise thing to do..thank you @HackersParadise and @OdysseyGolf for this outstanding looking coin and opportunity. I am sure with this coin my ThreeJacks will go away.

Back