Contest - THP & Callaway Staff Bag US Open - 2nd Chance

I like the look of this staff bag because of the colors. Red, white, and blue is a great combo.

@CharlieMaikis

Love the look of the Callaway staff bags and I know my Razr Fit Xtreme and Razr X Black fairway woods would be nice and cosy tucked away in there.

@Mav281

This staff bag would be awesome in my collection. Callaway golf is spectacular. The US Open was amazing. And THP is marvelous. That would make winning this staff bag awectaculazrvelous.

@jjblugold

A) It's the most gorgeous bag I've ever seen
B) I would absolutely ROCK the patriotic holiday rounds on the AF base where I play using this bag
3) Thanks Callaway and THP
D) @toad462

I like the look of this staff bag because it displays everything that is the US Open. From the red white and blue to the wicker accents of the zippers. It is classy and SIMPLE!

@GiannasDad on twitter

A beautiful design from callaway. It represents the the US Open perfectly. I would love to have this one.

@J_lwhite

I would love to win this bag for so many reasons. It's such a great looking bag and it was so well made. No detail was over looked down to the zipper pulls. Plus I am a true Callaway homer through and through ( if you have played golf with me you would know. Haha) and this bag will help show just how awesome the Callaway brand is.

I love that bag! But I'll pass on this one and give other folks a slightly higher chance of experiencing some Callaway awesomeness.

What a beautiful bag, I'm Canadian and wouldn't be shy to show my love for our neighbours to the south with this on the course!

I'd love to win the bag. Just an awesome combination of red, white and blue, and Callaway.

@arkuti

While I love everything about it (and would love to replace my Titleist bag, seriously, I don't own one T club nor do I play their ball), I'm a particular fan of the big stars on it. Thanks for the great giveaway! Twitter: @oiler3535

I want to win this and pack it to California in December. #grandaddy

@JeffReedMO.

Such a nice bag. It would match nicely with my xhot staff bag!

@pmoa

I like and want to win this for a few reasons. 1)I'm a Callaway groupie #TeamCallaway (<----see picture to left) 2)This bag just screams awesome and sexy (as much as you could for a golf bag) 3) The red, white and blue are three of my favorite colors and because of that comes 4) #MERICA!

@james_vaughn

Thanks Callaway Golf and THP, can't wait to put my clubs in this bag and strap it to the cart and go

Last edited:
The bag is just outright gorgeous. I really like the way they implemented the colors as there isn't too much of one color. It's honestly one of the best bags I've seen.

@ThaShu59

Wow. Awesome opportunity from THP and Callaway. Would love to make this my first staff bag. My x hots and razrs would look so good in that bag. I'll probably attach a boom box to it and blast hendrix's rendition of the star spangled banner everytime i get it out of the car.

Absolutely gorgeous bag inspired by the Star Spangled Banner! Is there any other reason to covet this bag?

I love the red, white, blue, and stars on this bag. Absolutely gorgeous!

It has been made well known how much I love this staff bag. I absolutely love Callaway as a company, and everything they do continues to impress me.

As for this bag, the details are incredible. My favorite part of the bag being the wicker baskets they used as the zippers. The red white and blue is amazing, and representing Callaway and America on the golf course is a no brainer!

@texashacker34

i love every part of this bag it just looks stunning all the details on it like the wicker basket zippers really set this apart from any other staff bag. theres something about the american colors that always makes things look better to me as well. Callaway hit this one out of the park IMO. just amazing! i'd love to have this staff bag!

@buckjob27

This bag just screams USA, USA, USA!!! And in perfect timing for the Fourth of July!!!

Twitter: @IceyShanks

Love the colors of the bag. Represents everything that is great about the USA.

@flyers088

This is by far my favorite special edition staff bag I have ever seen, it is downright beautiful. I would love to be "that" guy at the local muni with this bag.

@Edavidson13

Back