Contest Winners Thread

UPS man dropped off a box yesterday with a pretty Nickent 4DX 3 wood inside. Pictures in a day or two, it is busy season for Farmergolf!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPS man dropped off a box yesterday with a pretty Nickent 4DX 3 wood inside. Pictures in a day or two, it is busy season for Farmergolf!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice job FG! thats the club i wanted! hehe

Your umbrella that for some reason did not get shipped has shipped and will be there soon.

That's not a bad looking bag actually Bird. Congrats again.

I did not give approval of that photo being posted...I'm suing

Ok I'm looking for the cord to get the pics off my camera should be up shortly, I'm impressed with the haul everyone took home!!

Before I got home today, made a quick stop to play a quick 9, which actually was very quick...Shot a lifetime best 41 (par 36)!!!!!!!! Then to make the day even better there was a package on my doorstep and this is what was in it:
Here is the Group
101_1250.jpg

Here is the Pig from Daphne's Headcover's
101_1251.jpg

Here is a Bionic Glove
101_1252.jpg

2 pairs of shorts from Rosasen (Brown) & Cape Madras (Blue Plaid) and one shirt from Hozell
101_1253.jpg

JB everything fits just like you said. Thank you to THP and all the companies who donated prizes, and of course all the members (and non-members) for their generosity. This was a great contest!!!!!!!!!

Watchout that head cover might give you swine flu lol

Great haul madhacker.

Nice prize madhacker. Grat headcover! And Let us know how you like that glove!

thats a great lookin outfit madhacker

Pitcures of the new 3 wood. Thank you THP!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about quality, I suck with camera!

3wood002.jpg
[/IMG]

3wood001.jpg
[/IMG]

3wood003.jpg
[/IMG]

I dont see anything.

I`m trying, not real good at this yet!!!!!!!!!!!:at-wits-end:

No problem Farmer.

Got one to work woohooo.
Finally, all three!!

Very cool Farmer.