Contest Winners Thread

suh-weet gloves!

This putter is a thing of beauty!!! It's on the bed because I sleep with it at night....I don't think Mrs P4B is overly excited about it though.....

Thanks again THP and SSB Putters!!!

0_imag0018.jpg

Last edited:
cool looking grip on that putter too

Got my stuff from PAHR Golf today...Thanks again to JB and everyone who makes this site what it is.... I was going for creating a couple of outfits from what I got from PAHR.. (thus not a solid white shirt to go with the shorts) I thought I had ordered a white belt, but must have mistyped the # and gotten black..The PAHR logo is on the buckle and while you can't see it well, the word "PAHR" is stamped on the belt....Now that I am trying to be a "hip" golfer, Guess I will just have to order a white belt to complete the ensemble.......:alien2::alien2:

P1090341_DCE.jpg

I believe the only white belt Pahr sells is the the one with the large belt buckle that says Pahr. Awesome stuff bama. Glad you were able to work it all out with PAHR.

Disclaimer. Bama was not one that just chose not to post a photo. He had to wait for the new gear to arrive.

Nice stuff bama.

Nice outfit Bama.

Sligo contest

Sligo contest

My friendly UPS driver showed up today with a package from Fairway Styles:blob: Thanks again to the crew from Sligo and of course THP, the new clothes are incredible.
001.jpg

002.jpg

Holy carp. Nice Haul MO. And now you have a belt that is perfect for the THP buckle coming...hehe

By the way, I ordered a pair of black Sligo shorts with that $50 Fairway Styles gift card I won in the charity raffle (picture of the card posted earlier). Well, I wore them for the first time yesterday, and they fit, looked, and felt great.

Holy carp. Nice Haul MO. And now you have a belt that is perfect for the THP buckle coming...hehe

Thanks JB, I will be rocking the shirt and belt tomorrow. The pants and sweater will have to wait, I prefer to wear shorts as much as possible.

You will love that belt! Now that we're past Memorial Day, I'm wearing mind all the time.

Got my prize package today for the caption contest. Contents inside the box were a SeeMore towel, a rules book, sleeve of Dixon Earth balls, a nice little plastic package holding THP tee's & a ball, a super sweet Nike VR dry fit hat & last but not least, a box that used to hold a Bionic glove. Not sure where the glove went but the box is really nice:D

Thanks so much Josh & Morgan.

PS..no need to look for that glove. The VR Hat was really more than enough.

Last edited:
That's a great haul. Really love that SeeMore towel.

That is crazy dyna. I cannot believe that they sent us an empty box. And of course we passed that along to you. I will most definitely send you out another one in the morning.

Got my prize package today for the caption contest. Contents inside the box were a SeeMore towel, a rules book, sleeve of Dixon Earth balls, a nice little plastic package holding THP tee's & a ball, a super sweet Nike VR dry fit hat & last but not least, a box that used to hold a Bionic glove. Not sure where the glove went but the box is really nice:D

Nice haul. I think JB liked the glove so much he didn't want to depart with it. :laugh: I like that towel and the rules book is sweet too. I really like mine.

very nice haul!

That was a great prize pack Dyna, congrats

My wife already tried to steal the hat, told her to back off or there would be broken digits to deal with.:bicker:

Congrats Dyna! Very nice haul on that prize pack!

This putter is a thing of beauty!!! It's on the bed because I sleep with it at night....I don't think Mrs P4B is overly excited about it though.....

Thanks again THP and SSB Putters!!!

Nice putter P4B! Sorry I mised your post from almost a month ago!

My friendly UPS driver showed up today with a package from Fairway Styles:blob: Thanks again to the crew from Sligo and of course THP, the new clothes are incredible.

No one from Shirkey is gonna recognise you MO! You'll have to take pics of you from today so you can prove it's the same guy!

What a haul dyna! Claire loves that rules book! (I love that towel!)

Back