Contest Winners Thread

Looks like a nice flat stick. Great pick on the big deal!

Very nice Bonk, congrats again.

Nice pick up Bonk. the pics looked great. can't wait to hear how that putter treats ya.

Nice putter bonk! Congrats again.

Nice pick up Bonk. the pics looked great. can't wait to hear how that putter treats ya.

I wish I had some golf balls so I can putt in my office, but alas none in the car or here. I'll putt some on the carpet at home later today.

My Let's Make a Deal contest prize showed up today, thanks THP and Adams. This thing looks awesome, I've never had a blade without the plumbers neck hosel so it's different than what I'm used to. It's going to feel like an eternity before this snow is gone and I can get out on the course.
DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

I think those may just be D40 pictures. Am I correct MO?

Great pics Mo! Congrats!

Great looking putter, Mo :D

Very nice pictures MO. Congrats on your prize.

Nice win MO! You'll have to tell us what you think of the smaller insert.

I also got my new putter today and I like it :D Thanks again to everyone at THP.

My putter looks very similar to Bonk's which is why I did not post a pic. If the masses would like pictures then I will post pictures

The masses like pictures! :D

Please post a picture if you can.

Nice win WR, I really like the looks of those Clevelands

I do also MO. I gotta tell you I never thought I would pull my Odyssey out of my bag. I am fairly accurate with it ( nothing mind boggling mind you but I am very comfortable with it) I am very anxious now to go to the putting green and see how it wrks on grass. On my carpet at home it is nice, but we all know that does not matter...LOL

I opted for the golf balls and tees. Thanks again THP!

IMG_0482.JPG

Last edited:
Great looking putters all around. Mo, I really like the hosel on yours, even though it's nontraditional.

Nice prize Bonkhead!!

I don't know why, but I found it extremely amusing that GC said "Bonkhead" instead of Bonknhead. :D

I are weird. :beat-up:

Back