Cooking fish in microwave at work

I did it the other day to prove it can be done covertly.
I had salmon I had smoked that I put underneath the thai curry sauce that I had to go with it, and warmed it up on power level 6 for 2mins and no one was the wiser.

The key that people forget with microwaves is that they are tuneable. Instead of just hitting 'quick min' and setting of nuclear explosions of food in the microwave, you should be powering down and warming up for longer to be more gentle. This avoids uneven warming, rubbery food, explosions and sometimes powerful smells when done strategically.

Only 2 kinds of fish should be allowed at work, unless you’re actually fishing for them or in a restaurant

1. Swedish Fish
2. Pepperidge Farm Goldfish

That’s it.

Work with someone who does so. Doesn't bother me.

Nah, they should all eat greasy pork so the young ones can move up the ladder easier.

May be the singular most vulgar thing you could ever do

will ferrell anchorman GIF

I do this all the time 🤷🏻‍♂️

I also work from home

Disgusted Jim Carrey GIF

Fish in ANY microwave should result in a lifetime sentence.
I usually don’t leave fish leftovers, for what it’s worth. No matter how you reheat it, it dries out too much.

I usually don’t leave fish leftovers, for what it’s worth. No matter how you reheat it, it dries out too much.
Disney Jail GIF by BuzzFeed

Big time no no.

I stopped worrying about what I put in company microwaves when the Indian employees started heating up extremely pungent curries and such that were far stronger than any frozen fish dinner ever has been. Stouffers fried fish and Mac and cheese never hurt anyone. Leftover fish? No way.

Reactions: Sto
In an office environment probably not. But wouldn't be surprised to see it in a Big 3 production plant where coolant mist and ambient smoke would probably absorb cooking odor like a black hole.

It's a nope in my office.

Along with heating up brussel sprouts.

If I wanted to smell farts I would just stay in my office.

Smells up the whole floor
Schitts Creek Wtf GIF by CBC

Straight to jail.

Back