Costco Kirkland Signature Driver

Thrillbilly Jim

DillyWood Express #2
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw this on Instagram. The adjustable hosel and carbon fiber crown are surprising.

IMG_9932.jpegIMG_9933.jpeg

Anytime I see a super blurry product pic in 2023 when most of us are walking around with equivalent of DSLRs in our pockets I'm a bit suspicious :p

That being said I'm very curious... too bad the golf stuff takes forever to show up here (Canada). Though maybe if its a brand new product they'll come quicker

Wonder who manufactures it?

Reminds me of an optiforce.

That sole design makes me think of an older driver, and I can't quite figure it out or put my finger on it...

some undercover boss pics. looks interesting

Wild guess on prices? I will guess $299. I also think the bottom looks a bit like the TS line from Titleist (as in the 3 generation back line).

Wild guess on prices? I will guess $299. I also think the bottom looks a bit like the TS line from Titleist (as in the 3 generation back line).
Under 200

Titleland

Under 200
With a titanium crown I would have agreed, I figure roughly 1/2 the price of the major OEMs with similar components. Under $200 putts it in the same price group as the wedges and the putter - but hell, you could be right.

The shape reminds me a but of the old Callaway Big Bertha 454 that came out late 2004, early 2005.

I’m very curious to what it will sound like. My guess is it plays and sounds exactly like a Titleist 917

My favorite part is the aerodynamic paint.

Haven't tried the wedges or putter but the Kirkland golf gloves are a great value.
I swung a Kirkland putter in the store. It felt pretty good. I came close to pulling the trigger on one just to see how it'd play.

With a titanium crown I would have agreed, I figure roughly 1/2 the price of the major OEMs with similar components. Under $200 putts it in the same price group as the wedges and the putter - but hell, you could be right.
199.99 is my guess. Although who knows if it will ever be released, I know we saw a teaser for Kirkland irons awhile ago and those have yet to surface in store

Back