Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

Rod Dunlap

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Hey guys, We're overstocked on our Constrictor gunmetal travel cover sets and will be running some social media ads and offering a few other places.

Wanted to let you know first!

The normal retail price for the Constrictor set is $159 but we're overstocked and with a $60 discount to $99. We've been making the Constrictors for close to 15 years now and you'd be hard pressed to find a similar bag in retail sub $150. Not only that but you're also getting a matching duffel and shoe bag.

Please feel free to read the Constrictor reviews on Amazon - 4.6 stars with 3500+ reviews.
Wanted to let you know first before we start sending out to the general public. UPS Ground shipping is free as well.

This deal will only be available on our website. Click here and the discount will automatically be added for you.

Here's some features and specs:

CONSTRICTOR GUNMETAL TRAVEL COVER SET

Includes: Constrictor Gunmetal Golf Travel Cover + Premium Shoe Bag + Matching Duffel Bag.

Constrictor Golf Travel Cover with Wheels:
  • Ultra-Durable 1800D All-Weather Fabric Construction, In-Line Skate Wheels for Easy Rolling
  • Heavily Padded on Top to Protect Club Heads, All Stress Points Reinforced
  • 2 Rubber Handles & Padded Nylon Handles for Easy Transport, Lockable Upgraded Zippers
  • Riveted Handles for Added Strength, Heavy-Duty Curb Rails
  • Oversized Pockets for Extra Gear, Fully Adjustable Clamps to Keep Clubs Secure
  • Available in Black/Navy or Black/Grey
  • 1 Year Bag Replacement Protection from Airline Damage
  • 51 x 13 x 15, Weighs 9lbs

Duffel Bag 22”x12”x11” Features: Numerous Pockets for Extra Gear, Ventilated Shoe Pocket & Removable Shoulder Strap.

Premium Shoe Bag Features: Center Divider to Keep Shoes Scuff Free, 3 Zippered Pockets for Extra Gear, Ventilated Sides & Padded Carry Handle.

Attachments

• Constrictor Gunmetal.png
    Constrictor Gunmetal.png
    405.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Premium shoe bag.png
    Premium shoe bag.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Gunmetal Duffel.png
    Gunmetal Duffel.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 48
  • con gm 1.png
    con gm 1.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 31
  • con gm 2.png
    con gm 2.png
    151.7 KB · Views: 27
  • con gm 3.png
    con gm 3.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 25
  • con gm.png
    con gm.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 24
  • duffel.png
    duffel.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Holy crap that’s cheap

Wow.. insane deal.

Wow! Thats amazing price! That duffel looks like a perfect flight bag too

Wow! Thats amazing price! That duffel looks like a perfect flight bag too
It’s my go to currently and fantastic

Not really in the market for this stuff, but i've become a huge fan of Caddydaddy and their products since joining here. If you're in the market would highly recommend dealing with them

This is an amazing deal. If I didn't already have one in amazing condition I would definitely be jumping on the deal.

If I didn't already have a Constrictor and a First Class bag I'd be all over this deal.

Wow what a deal! If I needed a travel cover or a duffel I'd be all over this

I don’t need a travel bag and have too many duffels to count, but this is a heck of a deal!

Great deal!

Kristen Bell Omg GIF by The Good Place

Ok, my current travel bag is showing a lot of wear. And I don't really need to replace it now, but I will probably as early as next year.

I may have to pull the trigger on this, I won't likely find better deal.

Holy. Hell. I LOVE my Constrictor. If anyone is even thinking about a new travel bag, jump on this immediately. Getting all of that for $99 won’t be beat anywhere

Ok, my current travel bag is showing a lot of wear. And I don't really need to replace it now, but I will probably as early as next year.

I may have to pull the trigger on this, I won't likely find better deal.
Anybody even close, this deal is insane.

The trigger has been pulled.

My wife knows my case has been beat up by the airlines. I'm telling her about this deal and she says, "Why haven't you ordered it yet? you don't need my permission".

Last edited:
Great deal, I have one and it’s a deal when it’s not on sale.

Great deal, I have one and it’s a deal when it’s not on sale.
Then add the other pieces for no additional cost

The trigger has been pulled.

My wife knows my case has been beat up by the airlines. I'm telling here about this deal and she says, "Why haven't you ordered it yet? you don't need my permission".
Boom!!!

That's an insanely good deal, especially considering the excellent quality you get from Caddy Daddy products.

Wow that’s a crazy price

This is a GREAT GREAT deal. I’d i did not already have all of these things (though different companies) I wild 100% order. Heck I’m still thinking about ordering anyway.

If you need a travel bag you have to do this deal. I currently have 2 travel bags, 3 duffels, and 6 shoe bags and it is tempting to me. lol

If you need a travel bag you have to do this deal. I currently have 2 travel bags, 3 duffels, and 6 shoe bags and it is tempting to me. lol
In the same boat. Though fewer of each.

Perfect timing. After my last flight to Arizona I needed to get a new travel bag. Order placed! Thanks for the heads up on this!

Back