Cure Putters Giveaway! - FB Contest

I defeated Justus last night so if anyone is still in this they will start a new round tonight.

I too am still alive. Elite 8!

11091189_785478228171893_5412498754813910396_n.jpg

I just got the Wild Card spot. And now in the final 8 too. This is awesome.

I just got the Wild Card spot. And now in the final 8 too. This is awesome.

At least it was a THPer! I was refreshing and ready to be brought off the bench but unfortunately was not haha

I happy to see another THPer get a shot at this too.
At least it was a THPer! I was refreshing and ready to be brought off the bench but unfortunately was not haha

Cure Putters Giveaway! - FB Contest

Reading some of the comments on the guys that lose....Man some people are just angry. I don't get it supposed to be fun. Good luck to the THPers still alive.

Reading some of the comments on the guys that lose....Man some people are just angry. I don't get it supposed to be fun. Good luck to the THPers still alive.

Yeah, We actually had to block 1 guy for language and posting on other peoples questions after he lost by a split second... It was VERY close, but clear who won. Overall most people have been good sports and hopefully everyone is enjoying the contest. We're having fun with it!

pretty entertaing tonight on your FB page. Lol

Will have to check that out, I lost but completely ok with it. Always another chance and if not you purchase one. All is not lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Wild Card just made the Final 4.
I can't believe that. Still in the running.
ba5d37d0ebd149586086c3c6a3c4bacd.jpg

Congrats! Thats 2 THPers in the final four I like our chances. Congrats to Matt as well. I was bowling last night and didn't see the question in time. Glad it was another THPer who beat me. Good Luck!

I was defeated last night but the question they gave me was waayyy out of my era lol.

Love seeing a couple of THPer's in the final 4. Hope that one of you brings home the prize.

Good luck Eddie and Matt!

Did not turn out good for me in the Final Four. I got waxed. But I did decide to go ahead and pick up a putter anyway. Actually was looking at them already. The contest just let me take my time. To Cure Putters for a fun contest.
I was already looking at these putters and after I lost, I talked with Cookie, because I was having a hard time deciding between two of their putters.
Talked via FB and email with John L. (CURE Putters) and looked at his suggestion, which happened to be one of the two I was already looking at. I went with my first choice though.
I ordered an RX3F. Excited to see what Cure putters are all about.

Did not turn out good for me in the Final Four. I got waxed. But I did decide to go ahead and pick up a putter anyway. Actually was looking at them already. The contest just let me take my time. To Cure Putters for a fun contest.
I was already looking at these putters and after I lost, I talked with Cookie, because I was having a hard time deciding between two of their putters.
Talked via FB and email with John L. (CURE Putters) and looked at his suggestion, which happened to be one of the two I was already looking at. I went with my first choice though.
Congrats on the new purchase! Do you think you will have it by next weekend? If so I would love to check it out.

Excited for you Eddie, gonna be fun to see this transformer in action!

THPers going 0-fer in the semi's... Such a shame. But $75 off is pretty sweet.

It will be available whenever I get it in the bag.
Congrats on the new purchase! Do you think you will have it by next weekend? If so I would love to check it out.

Thanks for playing Eddie, It's been a fun contest and competition is fierce! Glad you now have a Cure Putter on the way and look forward to hearing your feedback.

For everyone else, we're working on some other fun promos, exclusively for THP so stay tuned.

I really like the looks of these but would have to see in person. I would need one that is weighted similar to my Daddy long legs as I have grown accustomed to it and roll well. It seems like these fall in between a blade and a mallet and that is a plus for me

I really like the looks of these but would have to see in person. I would need one that is weighted similar to my Daddy long legs as I have grown accustomed to it and roll well. It seems like these fall in between a blade and a mallet and that is a plus for me

Because our weighting system allows you to combine multiple aluminum or stainless weights, you have lots of weight options for you to dial in exactly what works best. The chart below is for the RX2 and shows the weight disk combos and associated Weight / MOI at each setting. At the same weight as your Daddy Long Legs, you'll have about 30% More MOI, which means more stability throughout your stroke and more forgiveness on mishits.

*Sorry formatting breaks up a little in the chart - you can see it here http://cureputters.com/collections/rx2/products/rx2-blue
Click on the Weight / MOI tab

Alum
1/8"
Alum
1/4"
SST
1/8"
SST
1/4"
Weight
(g)
MOI
g/cm[SUP]2[/SUP]
- No Weights - Cap screws only -37110,500
Extended Weight Kit required for configurations below.

Awesome. I seen this on site, just had to look up MOI on the DLL. Definitely going to try and get in event in ohio

Back