Current Odds To Win The 2015 Masters

Of the favorites I like Spieth Fowler or Day. Longshots I like Furyk Woodland and the ever young Fred Couples. Funny thing is just after Tiger was envolved in the "mess" I made a $50 wager with my son that he would never win another major. Fully expecting to hand him the money within a year or two. How am I looking now??
Never is a long time. Technically he will not have to pay you until Woods dies!

I see Spieth or dare do I say Garcia or even Folwer bringing it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never is a long time. Technically he will not have to pay you until Woods dies!
Or retires from game. Either way i might be gone before either happens. And I'm a TW fan. Just think it's interesting as each year goes by.

Martin Kaymer 60/1
Chris Kirk 150/1

Hmmm those might be worth a $50 spot. Some interesting odds out there, notably like others have mentioned Woods over a host of better options.

Tiger is always going to have odds that are too high, people will bet on him regardless. These are betting odds so they have to get money in on the tournament any way possible and Tiger still moves the needle.

I like Bubba at 25/1, seems like a decent shot.

I like Jimmy Walker at 60-1. Impressive dude.

Reed would be my 100-1 pick.

My boy Mikko Ilonen, 200/1, not bad. I'll put my money on him and Rory :D

I like Louis O. at 70/1 and Zach Johnson at 60/1. Could be good value there.

I like Adam Scott allthough the payday isnt that great.

Rose at 30/1 is solid

I'd love to throw down $100 on Freddie Couples at 150/1 just for the hell of it lol.

I think this year is going to be a good year. I feel the field is getting better and better in this event every year. Too bad I have tickets and can't go!!

rickie fowler at 25 to 1. dark horse is billy horchel at 200 to 1

Fowler/Spieth/Bubba/Day at 25:1 is where I'd put my money. Heck, put $100 on each of them and I like your odds.

Echo that.

I think Tiger is way too high on this list.

Here's something for you:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419896386.763665.jpg

Phil at 18:1 is still pretty great value at Augusta. Tiger should realistically be 50:1 or so, but they take money on him no matter where they put the number so I don't blame them

Can't believe Tiger is #2.

Also that Bubba is behind Phil.

Pretty interesting...my first impression is that I see Tiger in more of the 60/1 range, and that is being generous. I like Fowler a little more than they do, but he is top 10. Also think Phil may be a little high on the list, I'd call him more around 30/1. Obviously Rory is the favorite and will be until it is played, barring some crazy scenario.

I like Jimmy Walker at 60/1 and like everyone else, a little surprised at the odds for Tiger.

Tom Watson pulls some magic from his 1981 Staff bag and takes home his 3rd green jacket!

I'll take a "short" position on the Tiger odds. I would like to see a Rickie/Rory final pairing.

If some of you guys here want to give me odds of 60/1 on Tiger, I'll happily place an each way bet with you :D

Back