Daredevil "sports".

I ride one of these, around some local hilss. It gets realy fun at about 35 MPH and then get's scary at about 50 MPH.

http://www.landyachtz.com/D25.cfm?PID=294

land-evo.jpg

landyachtz-evo-blacktree.jpg

I also bodyboard the big shorebreak of the Wedge or 10th street in Laguna. Both waves are almost always a no escape kind of ride. Super Steep, Super Fast, then you get rocked, and you do it again.

I ride one of these, around some local hilss. It gets realy fun at about 35 MPH and then get's scary at about 50 MPH.

http://www.landyachtz.com/D25.cfm?PID=294

land-evo.jpg

landyachtz-evo-blacktree.jpg

I also bodyboard the big shorebreak of the Wedge or 10th street in Laguna. Both waves are almost always a no escape kind of ride. Super Steep, Super Fast, then you get rocked, and you do it again.

i have no idea why ppl surf the wedge... ive been there on big days and those guys are nuts

i have no idea why ppl surf the wedge... ive been there on big days and those guys are nuts

Because it's a fast steep drop that'll send you down the shoulder at 35 MPH. Of course if you're in the wrong spot, you go to the hospital.

I snowboard a bunch in the winter, going to mount snow to Ride the mega pipe at least twice a winter but Ive been kinda slowing at it since I think Ive reached my peak at that sport (basic inverted flips and rotations, and basic rails with NO kinks)
I did inline in highschool but haven't since pretty much, Vert pipes, Rails, my record gap was a 22 stair set.
I long boarded one summer but I got a speed wobble and im not totally sure what happened but woke up in a ditch meaning I somehow got knocked out think I hit a tree too, good times!
um idk, roller coasters too I guess. Cedar Point all the way.

For me it is rock crawling in a full size 4x4.

Nothing like climbing a ledge, all you see is sky, giving it a little more throttle looking for traction. When the front end starts floating you hope the 1.75" tube over you head and your welds hold :)

whitewater rafting on class 4 and 5 water
downhill ski racing with some double black diamonds thrown in for good measure
cliff diving up to about 50 feet

skydiving and bungee jumping in NZ into water is on my bucket list.

Back